So the hold up on a fox news debate?

Turns out the problem isn't Harris.

Bret Baier: Trump, not Harris, the ā€˜holdupā€™ on Fox News debate

Fox News anchor Bret Baier said former President Trump, not Vice President Harris, is keeping his network from hosting a second debate between the two candidates before Election Day.

ā€œThe latest is, I actually believe ā€” this is me talking ā€” that the Harris campaign would do a Fox debate, if the former president has come to the conclusion that there really shouldnā€™t be another debate,ā€ the anchor said this week during an appearance on conservative radio host Hugh Hewittā€™s program...

Baier, who is regularly in contact with both campaigns, said he is ā€œgetting the sense from him [Trump] and the campaign that they arenā€™t moving past it, and really the holdup is not the Harris campaign and Fox. It is the former president.ā€

So much for Harris being the "coward" here like many on the right have accused her of.
She didnā€™t accept a debate on FOX. WTF are you or Baier even talking about?

I don't see anything in it for Trump to participate in another debate. If Harris wants one, could be she sees a need for an opportunity to boost her chances. Not a good sign for those backing her.

Turns out the problem isn't Harris.

Bret Baier: Trump, not Harris, the ā€˜holdupā€™ on Fox News debate

Fox News anchor Bret Baier said former President Trump, not Vice President Harris, is keeping his network from hosting a second debate between the two candidates before Election Day.

ā€œThe latest is, I actually believe ā€” this is me talking ā€” that the Harris campaign would do a Fox debate, if the former president has come to the conclusion that there really shouldnā€™t be another debate,ā€ the anchor said this week during an appearance on conservative radio host Hugh Hewittā€™s program...

Baier, who is regularly in contact with both campaigns, said he is ā€œgetting the sense from him [Trump] and the campaign that they arenā€™t moving past it, and really the holdup is not the Harris campaign and Fox. It is the former president.ā€

So much for Harris being the "coward" here like many on the right have accused her of.
Trumpy doesn't want to get beat up again.

I don't see anything in it for Trump to participate in another debate. If Harris wants one, could be she sees a need for an opportunity to boost her chances. Not a good sign for those backing her.
It's basically a statistical tie, as far as anyone can tell. I'm sure she and the Democrats are once again a bit embarrassed for running so closely to such a man.

It's true.

You don't have to be "very stable genius" to know you don't want to get your ass handed to you a second time.
Did you catch the little hand gesture Harris made right before Trumpy slinked off into the green room. It was the slicing motion.

Nobody cares at this point, it's way too late.

Minnesota, South Dakota, and Virginia have already started to vote as of last Friday......Last I heard near a million had already voted here in Virginia.

The scum suckin' dems wanted early voting but failed to adjust their schedule to it so fuck-off.

Everybody cares, especially Dumb Donald. After she handed his ass to him on a plate at the last debate and he can't take it. Beaten - by a WOMAN!

Said no one with an above room temperature IQ.

Says EVERYONE who has every watched him in action. The guy is all hat and no cattle. As soon as someone stands up to him, he backs down and runs away - like he's done since Harris handed him his ass on a plate at the last debate.

Says EVERYONE who has every watched him in action. The guy is all hat and no cattle. As soon as someone stands up to him, he backs down and runs away - like he's done since Harris handed him his ass on a plate at the last debate.
He stood up to Hillary and sent her into retirement.
He stood up to Putin and he held off on Ukraine until Quid Pro Joe stumbled into office.
He stood up to Quid Pro Joe and sent him into retirement.
He sustained injuries from bullets fired at him and didn't hide in his basement.

He's not afraid of anyone. Tell you what, come to the next meeting and threaten him during the Q&A. See who ends up on the floor.

Forum List

Back