So the “new” number of illegals is 29 million...nearly 10% of our nation are unwanted aliens

respectfully but who didn't know . Both 'repubs' and dems have been advertising 11 million for at least the last 10 or so years as hundred of thousands are happily shipped by 'repubs' and 'dems' all over the USA BLoser .

just a repeat --- but USA Census population in 1970 was right about 210 million people in the USA . ------------ And in 2010 USA Census population was right about 310 million in the USA . --------------------- And i have been hearing about 11 million illegal aliens in USA for at least 10 years as like i say , immigration continues and illegal aliens , asylum seekers and other invaders storm the USA Borders for EVER .

Well stop giving them welfare, medicaide, putting their kids in our schools and start charging those that hire them.

Also shoot a few as they come across the border. The others will get the message.

Secure the Border and significantly revamp our Immigration System. No more insane Chuck Schumer 'Visa Lotteries.' If you wanna come to my country, you'll have to do it the organized legal way. It's time to end this Illegal invasion.

Don’t like it?

Lock up employers of illegal aliens. Not a fine, prison
See how quickly the jobs dry up

How many more do Democrats want / need to stay relevant?
Dems...are we nearing that ‘full’ point yet?
Yale shocker: 29.5 million illegal immigrants, 3X higher than Census number

The problem is that they are not unwanted. Companies are happily paying them when they get here and our Govt never goes after them with any real force or consistency

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I agree. Start arresting at companies and anyone who hire these illegals. Dry up the work and they will stay in Mexico. Enforce the damned law.

Like 40% of illegals come in legally .

And how can you really be able to tell the # of undocumented ?

Like 40% of illegals come in legally .

And how can you really be able to tell the # of undocumented ?

Oh for Christ's sakes. Use your brain.

If they are here legally they will have paperwork.

If they are illegals they won't have jack shit.

It ain't rocket science.

The problem is that they are not unwanted. Companies are happily paying them when they get here and our Govt never goes after them with any real force or consistency

And the left wanting to shutdown ICE helps how?

Well stop giving them welfare, medicaide, putting their kids in our schools and start charging those that hire them.

Also shoot a few as they come across the border. The others will get the message.
You had me except the last part...

And the left wanting to shutdown ICE helps how?
Some hotheads upset about the family separations do not reflect the entirety of "the left".

Forum List

Back