🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So, the Non-Cop/ Fewer Cops Narrative

Really according to my own anecdotal real live experience? MY sis married a black guy... long story short, he was violent and mean and the divorce didn't go well, the asshole pointed gun at me trying to find my sis...So I have HUGE ax to grind here...Talk about TOXIC MASCULINITY...And blacks don't get off the hook here...no instead they need to be held accountable for everything they do.

Last edited:
Really according to my own anecdotal real live experience? MY sis married a black guy... long story short, he was violent and mean and the divorce didn't go well, the asshole pointed gun at me trying to find my sis...So I have HUGE ax to grind here...Talk about TOXIC MASCULINITY...And blacks don't get of the hook here...
Well, to be fair many a white man, hispanic and others have all had their fair share of domestic abusers.

So, the theory is that most the money spent on law-enforcement will be spent on free stuff, thus there will be less crime.

When the shit hits the fan, who're you going to call, Ghost Busters?

Anybody?
Nope. The theory is that armed officers are not always the best response.

So, the theory is that most the money spent on law-enforcement will be spent on free stuff, thus there will be less crime.

When the shit hits the fan, who're you going to call, Ghost Busters?

Anybody?

I oppose abolishing the police and would prefer to upgrade the quality of the product

Really according to my own anecdotal real live experience? MY sis married a black guy... long story short, he was violent and mean and the divorce didn't go well, the asshole pointed gun at me trying to find my sis...So I have HUGE ax to grind here...Talk about TOXIC MASCULINITY...And blacks don't get off the hook here...
Amazing how all you conservitards have exactly the right story to support your bullshit every since time.

I'd just as soon not rely on police because I have rarely ever had a good experiance with them. Some criminal tries to rob me or something, I'll shoot them. They kill me, I don't care.
You'll end up in jail with your victim's big brother as your cellmate.

I like the fewer criminals more cops scenario . Just me. People that despise the police, are rather suspect...

Violent crime in the USA has been declining for 20 years, and yet police forces have been increasing in both manpower and firepower. Policing in the USA has become increasingly violents even as the streets have become less so.

American police have now killed 1000 citizens every year that Trump has been in office. The next closest first world country, France, saw French police kill 26 citizens last year. Even if you triple that number to correspond to American populations, that would 78 versus 1004 in the USA last year. In Germnay, the number is 16, Canada 8, Great Britain 3, and Norway 0.

Being a police officer in the USA is currently a license to kill.
Oh, really? Yet according to the Guardian in 2015 they counted 1146 deaths and 1093 deaths for 2016. This includes car accidents.

What death? Where?

I like the fewer criminals more cops scenario . Just me. People that despise the police, are rather suspect...

Violent crime in the USA has been declining for 20 years, and yet police forces have been increasing in both manpower and firepower. Policing in the USA has become increasingly violents even as the streets have become less so.

American police have now killed 1000 citizens every year that Trump has been in office. The next closest first world country, France, saw French police kill 26 citizens last year. Even if you triple that number to correspond to American populations, that would 78 versus 1004 in the USA last year. In Germnay, the number is 16, Canada 8, Great Britain 3, and Norway 0.

Being a police officer in the USA is currently a license to kill.
Oh, really? Yet according to the Guardian in 2015 they counted 1146 deaths and 1093 deaths for 2016. This includes car accidents.

What death? Where?
The Guardian newspaper runs its own database, The Counted, which tracked US killings by police and other law enforcement agencies including from gunshots, tasers, car accidents and custody deaths. In 2015 they counted 1146 deaths and 1093 deaths for 2016. The database can be viewed by state, gender, race/ethnicity, age, classification (e.g., "gunshot"), and whether the person killed was armed.[4]

I like cops. I'd rather have a few bad cop, Rather a few bad
white cops than black gang banging technical' in Toyota Hiluxs PUs with soviet era AA guns in the bed or "enforcing" their laws . The Democrats have sunk to a new low...

I've seen cops go ham on my black friends when younger. Obviously there are racists, non racists, and simply biased cops for all reasons. Some cops are heavy handed but not racist. Some are straight criminals.

I'd rather have my police departments, with cops that are able to use necessary force without having to fear that any move under the microscope can make them public enemy #1. Whatever regulation makes them feel completely unaccountable has to go. That said, a cop should not have to hesitate to protect themself or the community.
Here in my small town, bad cops aren't an issue on people's minds.

Absence of law enforcement leads to bad outcomes - Source: BLM RIOTS, America, May 28 - June 5, 2020.

The consensus in my town is if no law enforcement is holding back conservatives from self defense or, God forbid, militia activity, then next time there are BLM riots, all enemies foreign and domestic will be immediately mitigated... i just don't think they're going to stop once they start, many of these men have served before and are itching to serve again.

Lets defund the Democratic party. Why not? they have abandoned every democratic principal so they deserve being culled...Like a dear pet dog that was inflected with Rabies... The Democratic party was my closest friend, NOW they are my adversary...

Forum List

Back