So the republican solution to our healthcare system is as little government as possible right?

It doesnā€™t matter - you specifically said ā€œcritical careā€ so thatā€™s what we were taking about. And then your uneducated ass responded with ā€œwhat are you even referring toā€ šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

You literally canā€™t follow a conversation and you didnā€™t even know it was illegal to deny someone care regardless of their ability to pay.

I never said ā€œERā€ šŸ˜‚

And no, people with cancer do not get denied care. Thatā€™s illegal. Further still, there are a host of charities that offer free care (one of my clients is a ā€œFREE clinicā€ staffed with doctors who provide healthcare at no cost at all). But, not the least bit surprised that youā€™re uneducated ass doesnā€™t know about any of the laws, programs, charities, etc. out there.

All you know is the drama queen hysteria fed to you by your Dumbocrat masters
You are such a fucking moron. First you say I was talking about ER and in the next line you say we arenā€™t talking about it.

Look up Reaganā€™s law idiot. Its about er visits

Lol now youā€™re making no sense at all. I asked what republican policies were there. BEFORE trump?
No, you didnā€™t. At no point did you say ā€œwhat policies before Trumpā€ anywhere. Every time you are proven wrong, you move the goalposts (testament to how uneducated you are about all of this content).

But all of those were before Trump šŸ˜‚

Yes, there is a link to regulations Trump rolled back, but do you think there was never a regulation rolled back before Trump?? šŸ¤£
lol idiot it is in black and white that the recession ended in mid 2009
In mid-2009, unemployment was damn near 10%. Here is the cold hard data directly from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Doesnā€™t get more ā€œmidā€ 2009 than June. What kind of imbecile would consider the recession ā€œendedā€ with a 9.5% unemployment rate?

Answer: nobody. Which just proves youā€™re a pathological liar.

IMG_3387.jpeg

And guess what happened in October 2009? Unemployment hit 10% šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
and job growth began. You can cry all you want but we are talking about objective facts.
And the facts show youā€™re a liar. Also, if you had a damn ounce of common sense, you would have figured out that if the recession had actually ā€œendedā€ (instead of starting) in 2009, Obama wouldnā€™t have taken a historic ass-kicking in the 2010 midterm elections šŸ˜‚

First you say I was talking about ER and in the next line you say we arenā€™t talking about it.
This is your 8th post in a row with a bold-faced lie. You said ā€œcritical careā€ and I specifically quoted you saying ā€œcritical careā€. Here is the conversation:

IMG_3389.jpeg

You keep lying (and moving the goalposts) every time I prove you wrong šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

No, you didnā€™t. At no point did you say ā€œwhat policies before Trumpā€ anywhere. Every time you are proven wrong, you move the goalposts (testament to how uneducated you are about all of this content).

Yes, there is a link to regulations Trump rolled back, but do you think there was never a regulation rolled back before Trump?? šŸ¤£

In mid-2009, unemployment was damn near 10%. Here is the cold hard data directly from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Doesnā€™t get more ā€œmidā€ 2009 than June. What kind of imbecile would consider the recession ā€œendedā€ with a 9.5% unemployment rate?

View attachment 959881

And the facts show youā€™re a liar. Also, if you had a damn ounce of common sense, you would have figured out that if the recession had actually ā€œendedā€ (instead of starting) in 2009, Obama wouldnā€™t have taken a historic ass-kicking in the 2010 midterm elections šŸ˜‚
Uhh we clearly talking about gop policy before Trump. Your pathetic attempt at gaslighting wonā€™t change that lol

lol you are just flat out adorable. You really are. YOUR OWN GRAPH SHOWS THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE WENT DOWN IN THE EXACT TIME I SAID IT DID. Job growth continued and Trump inherited it

This is your 8th post in a row with a bold-faced lie. You said ā€œcritical careā€ and I specifically quoted you saying ā€œcritical careā€. Here is the conversation:

View attachment 959898

You keep lying (and moving the goalposts) every time I prove you wrong šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø
Youā€™re fucking stupid you really are. Actually youā€™re just being disingenuous. We both know that ā€œcritical careā€ can obviously refer to treatment outside of ER visits.

lol idiot it is in black and white that the recession ended in mid 2009 and job growth began. You can cry all you want but we are talking about objective facts.
You did get one thing right - itā€™s definitely in black & white šŸ¤£

How did the recession ā€œendā€ in ā€œmid 2009ā€ when unemployment hit 10% in October of 2009? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

IMG_3391.jpeg

We both know that ā€œcritical careā€ can obviously refer to treatment outside of ER visits.
I never said ā€œERā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

You said ā€œcritical careā€ and I quoted you šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Youā€™re literally incapable of following a conversation. Painfully clear why you vote Dumbocrat.

lol you are just flat out adorable. You really are. YOUR OWN GRAPH SHOWS THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE WENT DOWN IN THE EXACT TIME I SAID IT DID.
It literally shows unemployment hitting a high in 2009 in June (and later in October, it would go higher than that). Do you not know how to read a chart??? šŸ¤£

IMG_3387.jpeg

You did get one thing right - itā€™s definitely in black & white šŸ¤£

How did the recession ā€œendā€ in ā€œmid 2009ā€ when unemployment hit 10% in October of 2009? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

View attachment 959907
I donā€™t understand how youā€™re this stupid lol. Look at the graph idiot. Itā€™s TRENDING DOWN. Your point about it going to 10% in October is all the more stupid because clearly the unemployment rate went down after that lol

I donā€™t understand how youā€™re this stupid lol. Look at the graph idiot. Itā€™s TRENDING DOWN. Your point about it going to 10% in October is all the more stupid because clearly the unemployment rate went down after that lol
ā€œAfter thatā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

You said that the ā€œrecession ENDED in mid 2009ā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

It literally shows unemployment hitting a high in 2009 in June (and later in October, it would go higher than that). Do you not know how to read a chart??? šŸ¤£

View attachment 959911
let me ask you this moron. Were jobs added to the economy after mid 2009 or not? Itā€™s a simple question. But oops again! Here is the proof it ended. I was off by a single month. It was July 2009

ā€œAfter thatā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

You said that the ā€œrecession ENDED in mid 2009ā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Here is another source just to make you feel more stupid. Oops!

I never said ā€œERā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

You said ā€œcritical careā€ and I quoted you šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Youā€™re literally incapable of following a conversation. Painfully clear why you vote Dumbocrat.
Lol your pathetic gaslighting couldnā€™t even fool a 5 year old

View attachment 959881

Ah I just canā€™t help myself. A third source;

View attachment 959911
Canā€™t go wrong with Forbes! It even credits the stimulus

Moron youā€™re fucking stupid. Youā€™re talking about the non participation rate. THAT IS SEPARATE FROM THE 3% unemployment rate. Derp!
Iā€™m not talking about the ā€œnon-participationā€ rate, but youā€™re too damn dumb to understand that šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø šŸ¤£

Iā€™m not talking about the ā€œnon-participationā€ rate, but youā€™re too damn dumb to understand that šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø šŸ¤£
You conflated the two because youā€™re a moron. That is true whether you like it or kot

Ah I just canā€™t help myself. A third source;
Wait. Wait. Wait. Are you seriously posting an opinion piece after you said ā€œblack and whiteā€ and I provided the cold hard data proving you donā€™t have a clue what you are talking about? šŸ˜‚

IMG_3391.jpeg

Billy000: ā€œDerp derp. Recession ended in mid-2009 and job growth began yet unemployment went even higher in October 2009. Derp derpā€ šŸ¤£

View attachment 959919
lol I love how you just pretend the graph isnā€™t trending down. When the recession ended, obviously the growth wasnā€™t YET robust enough to lower the unemployment rate. Either way the recession ENDED.

Forum List

Back