So the Washington Nats stadium is located in the GHETTO???????????????????????

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Never thought I would hear about a shooting outside a sports stadium. The Phillies, Eagles, Sixers, and Flyers stadiums is nowhere near the GHETTO

Never thought I would hear about a shooting outside a sports stadium. The Phillies, Eagles, Sixers, and Flyers stadiums is nowhere near the GHETTO

SO is the Twins stadium now thanks to blm....shootings all the time

Lots of stadiums are located in the ghetto dummy. Oracle Stadium where the A's Raiders, and the Warriors play/played were located in a ghetto for decades.

In Biden's America the ghetto is expanding.....soon it will be at your door....

No. I toured around DC and the stadium in 2018, and it is a new neighborhood, and I think Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has her apartment in one of the fancy buildings nearby that are in this pic. I'm sure there is some low income housing, but it is not a ghetto. The ghetto is in the neighborhood in the southwest quadrant on the other side of the Potomic. I think the Capitol Building should be viewable towards the left of this pic.

5c70b02c-df89-41a7-8616-ae8408d324e6_1140x641.jpg

Here's the Capitol Building dome.

washington.jpg

Last edited:
Putting a stadium in the bad part of town is called urban renewal.

SO is the Twins stadium now thanks to blm....shootings all the time
This is so hilarious I can't stop laughing

We don't care about a 6 yr old getting shot at Mickey Ds, why this

Chuckle chuckle...what a way to keep people home...chuckle chuckle chuckle chuckle

Forum List

Back