🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So They Are Pulling Pancake Syrup Off The Shelves. But Gas Cans? No Problem. You See, Gas Cans Are Not Racists.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Well, with the way things are going out there, gas cans may be in short supply soon. But how come no one has brought this up yet? Something needs to be done regarding the right to purchase gas cans. In my opinion, I would suggest that all retailers stop selling gas cans and let the local police departments handle it. You would have to fill out a long application first, in person, at the police station. then you will have to wait 60 days on a decision.
Now, does anyone think that any of these 24/25 year old punks are gonna show up at their police station and take the time out to fill out the application?,,well keep in mind, most of them can barely read or write.
But with all of these threats to burn down buildings, we really need to change the way we sell gas cans.

So what is this thread about, gas cans or pancake syrup?
well, i dont think u can set a house on fire with 2 gallons of aunt jemimah. but im pretty sure 2 gallons of gas will take down any wooden home.

I still have my racist Eskimo can.
20200621_091430.jpg

Oh well, they kill Whales and club baby Seals.
Pick your outrage liberals.

So what is this thread about, gas cans or pancake syrup?
well, i dont think u can set a house on fire with 2 gallons of aunt jemimah. but im pretty sure 2 gallons of gas will take down any wooden home.
You must of sucked at answering test questions in school.
maybe in history
You would make a great politician. I ask you a question and your answer has little to nothing to do with the question I asked.

like somebody said:

"Can someone tell me why decades old pancake syrup, movies and logos weren’t racist when Obama was president?

It’s like all the manufactured outrage skipped eight years. "

Absolutelly right! wake up everybody. :thup:

I'm getting hungry for some pancakes with lots of butter an syrup.

Forum List

Back