so Trump is going to deal with N. Korea bigtime, has a secret plan

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
I wonder if he knows that Kimmy's boys have some very, very serious shit pointed South

5 North Korean Weapons South Korea Should Fear

the gubmint estimates there would be over 100,000 KIA in Seoul alone in the first 15 minutes if anyone attacks that madman

Trump has no idea what's happening, thank GOD for the adult in the room McMaster

McMaster should study Trump in preparation for attacking North Korea, since Trump's behavior is so similar to Kim Jong Un's.

The KN-09 can fire 200km, which means destroying them is probably out of the question. Their other long range MRLS are two domestic variants of the BM-21 Grad that have an effective range of 65km. They have at least 200 of these.

Then there would be this clusterfuck - Korean People's Army Strategic Force - Wikipedia

If North Korea wanted to cause massive devastation to the civilian population of South Korea and Japan, it would be unavoidable. Any invasion plan would need to require a massive air coalition, excellent intelligence, and perfect execution.

I can't see an invasion succeeding without there being a huge international coalition like the first Korean War, with China and Russia staying completely out of it.

Last edited:
I wonder if he knows that Kimmy's boys have some very, very serious shit pointed South

the gubmint estimates there would be over 100,000 KIA in Seoul alone in the first 15 minutes if anyone attacks that madman

Trump has no idea what's happening, thank GOD for the adult in the room McMaster
Oh goodie trump has the best secret plans. Better than any secret plans we've ever seen before. Believe me, you've never seen anything like it. This secret plan will hopefully exist, unlike the secret plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days.......

What's your point?

Millions of innocent civilians would die. There is just no possible way for the US to effectively engage rocket artillery that deep into North Korea during the opening hours of a war. Seoul would turn into a smoldering ruin.

No he don't know. Why don't you call him and tell him since you know so much?

What's your point?

Millions of innocent civilians would die. There is just no possible way for the US to effectively engage rocket artillery that deep into North Korea during the opening hours of a war. Seoul would turn into a smoldering ruin.
I took down my post, because for some reason I only got the first paragraph of your post the first time, and just now when I came back you had explained further. I don't know why that happens sometimes. So I get it.

I took down my post, because for some reason I only got the first paragraph of your post the first time, and just now when I came back you had explained further. I don't know why that happens sometimes. So I get it.

No, I kept adding to it. I do that sometimes.

because he's immune to facts bigly

because he's immune to facts bigly
And you know the facts and the most powerful people in the world don't? Your meds are not working.

Forum List

Back