So Trump Is Not Right In The Head?,Really?,Then Explain Pocahontas,Pelosi,Schumer,Franken & The Rest

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue: :banana: :cow: Oh comon now!, The left has just claimed that President Trump is not mentally competent to be President?
Really? So in other words, the likes of Pelosi.Reid,Waters,Shelia Jackson,Hank Johnson,Chuck U. Schumer, Biden and the rest are "Perfectly Normal Minded Human Beings"? :laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2:
And wasn't it the Governor of New York that associated "Fake News" as the equivalent of calling an non-white person the N word? :eusa_think: :eek: :wtf:

President Trump has my support 100 percent. When you see the globalist garbage, garbage media and their minions attacking him like they have? You know damn well that Trump is a threat to the establishment. None of these fuckwads are going to silence me or bully me.

DumbestLifeForms.jpg

:argue: :banana: :cow: Oh comon now!, The left has just claimed that President Trump is not mentally competent to be President?
Really? So in other words, the likes of Pelosi.Reid,Waters,Shelia Jackson,Hank Johnson,Chuck U. Schumer, Biden and the rest are "Perfectly Normal Minded Human Beings"? :laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2:
And wasn't it the Governor of New York that associated "Fake News" as the equivalent of calling an non-white person the N word? :eusa_think: :eek: :wtf:
The fact you find Trump mentally stable, automatically renders you a non motherfucken factor around here....Next?

The fact you find Trump mentally stable, automatically renders you a non motherfucken factor around here....Next?

Coming from a racist, commie klunt such as yourself? Your fool-fueled rants have made you a non-entity here.

President Trump has my support 100 percent. When you see the globalist garbage, garbage media and their minions attacking him like they have? You know damn well that Trump is a threat to the establishment. None of these fuckwads are going to silence me or bully me.

Please define "globalist garbage" and why you believe that reporting the news is "garbage media"; examples of both will be much appreciated.

I don't know about "these fuckwads" but I assure you, your posts are the best argument for liberal and progressive ideas than any garbage which you can make up.

He may be uncouth or unpolished, to a degree, but he is not mentally unstable. Nor does it make him dumb. They only wish he was.

PHe is brilliant. Others just can't see it.

He may be uncouth or unpolished, to a degree, but he is not mentally unstable. Nor does it make him dumb. He is brilliant. Others just can't see it.
He's a classical narcissist. Most politicians are to some degree, but Trump is off the scale.

ELIZABETH WARREN LIED ABOUT BEING NATIVE AMERICAN....

This lying cvnt actually took potential jobs away from AUTHENTIC NATIVE AMERICANS.

...SO WHICH ACTUAL NATIVE AMERICANS DID ELIZABETH WARREN STEAL JOBS FROM BECAUSE SHE LIED ABOUT HER HERITAGE?

UPENN HAD HER LISTED AS A MINORITY STAFF MEMBER FOR ALMOST A DECADE.

look who is commenting....someone who should be laying on the couch along with trump....

Biggest single gathering of complete anti American idiots on planet earth...Democrat Cingressional Caucus.

Biggest single gathering of complete anti American idiots on planet earth...Democrat Cingressional Caucus.
and dont forget about all of those democrats we saw on leftist networks that had already declared Hillary they winner by November 1st.,,and by a massive landslide:smoke:

Forum List

Back