So Trump Is Not Right In The Head?,Really?,Then Explain Pocahontas,Pelosi,Schumer,Franken & The Rest

If Trump isnt considered normal/competent,,,then what the hell is congressman Maxine Waters?

How about the meat puppet faggot?

obamaflinch.jpg

President Trump has my support 100 percent. When you see the globalist garbage, garbage media and their minions attacking him like they have? You know damn well that Trump is a threat to the establishment. None of these fuckwads are going to silence me or bully me.

Please define "globalist garbage" and why you believe that reporting the news is "garbage media"; examples of both will be much appreciated.

I don't know about "these fuckwads" but I assure you, your posts are the best argument for liberal and progressive ideas than any garbage which you can make up.

The banking oligarchs and their commie puppets. Save your spew, asswipe. "Progressive" is just another term for communist". You are a useful idiot....nothing more, nothing less.

President Trump has my support 100 percent. When you see the globalist garbage, garbage media and their minions attacking him like they have? You know damn well that Trump is a threat to the establishment. None of these fuckwads are going to silence me or bully me.

Please define "globalist garbage" and why you believe that reporting the news is "garbage media"; examples of both will be much appreciated.

I don't know about "these fuckwads" but I assure you, your posts are the best argument for liberal and progressive ideas than any garbage which you can make up.

The banking oligarchs and their commie puppets. Save your spew, asswipe. "Progressive" is just another term for communist". You are a useful idiot....nothing more, nothing less.

I'm much more than you want to believe, I'm able in two short paragraphs to get you into a defensive mode, and to manipulate you into posting a 100% emotional tirade.

Now define the terms you used above, as well as why you seem to believe calling other people "fuckwads demonstrates you are civilized and/or educated - in fact it defines you as a ne're do well.

Schumer is a festering staph infection. I hear that asshole lying today, broad brushing Trump's cabinet as, "corporate types who spent their entire career abusing the working man". Really, all of them spent their entire careers screwing over the working man?

I'm surprised Schumer has the guts to show his face in public, Obama and Dem's did nothing but shit on the working man for the last 8 years. That's why they lost. Their jobs killing taxes, regulations, and laws did nothing but hurt the working man. Asshole!

Schumer is a festering staph infection. I hear that asshole lying today, broad brushing Trump's cabinet as, "corporate types who spent their entire career abusing the working man". Really, all of them spent their entire careers screwing over the working man?

I'm surprised Schumer has the guts to show his face in public, Obama and Dem's did nothing but shit on the working man for the last 8 years. That's why they lost. Their jobs killing taxes, regulations, and laws did nothing but hurt the working man. Asshole!
Schumer is a woman right? I mean,,he sure sounds feminine

You're in denial. Trump is a sack of garbage but you can't admit it.

Schumer is the poster child for greasy lowlife politicians. I particularly dislike LIARS and that guy spews one lie after another. If we had a real press in this country assholes like him wouldn't get away with it, they would get called on it.

Schumer is the poster child for greasy lowlife politicians. I particularly dislike LIARS and that guy spews one lie after another. If we had a real press in this country assholes like him wouldn't get away with it, they would get called on it.
i dont think he has the {body parts} to go on Fox and take some really hard questions,,,,if anything,,,Sesame St/Big Bird will interview him.

and Maxine waters uses chocolate frosting for make up

I'm much more than you want to believe, I'm able in two short paragraphs to get you into a defensive mode, and to manipulate you into posting a 100% emotional tirade.

Now define the terms you used above, as well as why you seem to believe calling other people "fuckwads demonstrates you are civilized and/or educated - in fact it defines you as a ne're do well.

"I'm much more than you want to believe"

Spare me, douche....I have read enough of your rants to know that you are lamer than a cat trying to bury it's shit on a frozen pond.

"I'm able in two short paragraphs to get you into a defensive mode, and to manipulate you into posting a 100% emotional tirade"

Defensive? Hardly.....you have no "offense". I am simply tired of you uneducated commie POS.

"Now define the terms you used above, as well as why you seem to believe calling other people "fuckwads demonstrates you are civilized and/or educated - in fact it defines you as a ne're do well"

There is a "Search" feature here......it's in the upper right hand corner....let your fingers do the walking and look up my postings putting in my name and "globalist". I get really tired of repeating myself so this will save us time. As far as me calling you and your pals names that has offended your sense of decorum? "Tough titty" said the kitty when her kittens complained about the temperature of her milk....but yet it was still sweet. Ne'er-do-well? Hardly..... but I will just consider the source from whence it came.

Any other questions, "comrade"????

Forum List

Back