So what, 2% to 4% of the population is gay right? Then WHY are a disproportionate amount of ......

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The threads here about gays?

Why do you on the right elevate this discussion by continually bringing it up (yes I get the irony)

And why do you on the left keep bringing it up?

I know a couple gay/bi people (one very well) and when I ask they say that this issue being so prevalent in the public is uncalled for.

It is a losing topic for the right. Gay marriage is coming like it or not. It also is a put off for many when the left won't stop talking about it.

The overwhelming number of threads about gays come from our conservative members

They seem to be obsessed with it. Has something to do with cakes

It's to be expected when we are inundated by the gaystapo on a daily basis. Not a week goes by where these fucking people that just want to be treated like everyone else are in the news making sure the entire world knows they want to be treated special. If you don't make them a cake, a flower arrangement or a fucking pizza for their wedding they get all upset. We don't want to be part of your wedding, go somewhere else for a fucking cake. If the gays would stop being dicks we would be fine with leaving them alone. Doesn't seem to be their mission though.

Our conservative posters are afraid of gays

They may even emerge from their rightful place in the shadows

It's to be expected when we are inundated by the gaystapo on a daily basis. Not a week goes by where these fucking people that just want to be treated like everyone else are in the news making sure the entire world knows they want to be treated special. If you don't make them a cake, a flower arrangement or a fucking pizza for their wedding they get all upset. We don't want to be part of your wedding, go somewhere else for a fucking cake. If the gays would stop being dicks we would be fine with leaving them alone. Doesn't seem to be their mission though.
The cake issue broke state law, so they had no choice to prosecute - even if they thought the resulting decision was heavy-handed. So blaming gays for a law they didn't pass, is a bit extreme.

As for the flowers and the pizza issue, those were two situations where there was actually no state law in place that was broken. In those cases LGBT groups encouraged a boycott.

Why do you on the right elevate this discussion by continually bringing it up (yes I get the irony)

I know a couple gay/bi people (one very well) and when I ask they say that this issue being so prevalent in the public is uncalled for.

It is a losing topic for the right. Gay marriage is coming like it or not. It also is a put off for many when the left won't stop talking about it.
You're starting another gay thread, I see.

Yep.

- OP starts a gay thread because of too many gay threads
- > OP Talks about gays
-> Discussions on gays
-> Just another gay thread

Yep.

- OP starts a gay thread because of too many gay threads
- > OP Talks about gays
-> Discussions on gays
-> Just another gay thread
He's pining for the prison life...

Because the unwarranted hatred you and most others on the right exhibit toward gay Americans is truly bizarre; and when any American is denied his civil rights – regardless his make up of the overall population – the American people are justifiably offended by that unwarranted hate.

And if you're tired of hearing about it, the solution is very simple: stop seeking to discriminate against gay Americans, stop seeking to deny them their civil rights.

Because the unwarranted hatred you and most others on the right exhibit toward gay Americans is truly bizarre; and when any American is denied his civil rights – regardless his make up of the overall population – the American people are justifiably offended by that unwarranted hate.

And if you're tired of hearing about it, the solution is very simple: stop seeking to discriminate against gay Americans, stop seeking to deny them their civil rights.

Oh....wait! Let's be fair! Gramps doesn't hate gay people. Not at all.....he has gay friends! He just doesn't want to have any more discussion about equal rights for gay people. That's all. He wants those who are being vocal about being treated unfairly to just shut up. Get it?

Or stop starting gay threads or posting on gay threads to complain about gay threads. :D

Forum List

Back