So what, 2% to 4% of the population is gay right? Then WHY are a disproportionate amount of ......

The threads here about gays?

Why do you on the right elevate this discussion by continually bringing it up (yes I get the irony)

And why do you on the left keep bringing it up?

I know a couple gay/bi people (one very well) and when I ask they say that this issue being so prevalent in the public is uncalled for.

It is a losing topic for the right. Gay marriage is coming like it or not. It also is a put off for many when the left won't stop talking about it.

It's a hot topic.

And it's 10% are LGBT. Add in asexual and you've got probably 15%.

And then you have the homophobes who are mostly self-loathing gays.

If it weren't for them, the homophobes, there wouldn't be any real issue. Everyone would just be equal.
The 10% claim is queer propaganda. All the credible studies that have been done show that only about 2% of the population is homosexual.

yes, and the fact that we are allowing that vocal 2% to control the debate is foolish. We have much more important issues than whether two gays can call their hook up a marriage. They are desperate for societal acceptance and are trying to use govt mandates to get it.

Once they get the right to marry they use it to bludgeon local business owners into officially condoning their lifestyle. Who knows what lies down the road.
Heaven forbid a business owner do business with law-abiding, tax-paying citizens!!!!!!

Why should they if they don't want to? Ever heard of a thing called "freedom?"

Forum List

Back