So What does a Danish newspaper know about..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
a new ICE AGE???

”The behavior of the sun may trigger a new little ice age” followed by the sub-headline:
“Defying all predictions, the globe may be on the road towards a new little ice age with much colder winters.”
So now even the once very green Danish media is now spreading the seeds of doubt.
So quickly can “settled science” become controversial and hotly disputed. The climate debate is far from over. And when it does end, it looks increasingly as if it’ll end in favor of the skeptics.
Major Danish Daily Newspaper Warns: ?Globe May Be On Path To Little Ice Age?Much Colder Winters?Dramatic Consequences?! | Climate Depot

Jyllands-Posten. The Fox News of Denmark.

That's the paper that bashed Muslims a few years ago with cartoons depicting Mohommend in a disrespectful manner, which subsequently resulted in Muslim protests and death threats.

Last edited:
The climate hawks have already shown that regardless of what the weather or climate do, they will blame it on Western industrial activity, greed, SUV's, blah, blah, blah. This is why 'Global Warming' was changed a few years ago to 'Climate Change.' That way they can stick with their agenda regardless of the data.

a new ICE AGE???

”The behavior of the sun may trigger a new little ice age” followed by the sub-headline:
“Defying all predictions, the globe may be on the road towards a new little ice age with much colder winters.”
So now even the once very green Danish media is now spreading the seeds of doubt.
So quickly can “settled science” become controversial and hotly disputed. The climate debate is far from over. And when it does end, it looks increasingly as if it’ll end in favor of the skeptics.
Major Danish Daily Newspaper Warns: ?Globe May Be On Path To Little Ice Age?Much Colder Winters?Dramatic Consequences?! | Climate Depot

You're talking apples and oranges here. Changes in the sun may lead to colder winters, but that has nothing to do with the fact that some gases can absorb IR radiation. What if they're wrong? The fact that humans emit more CO2 in days than all the volcanoes on earth do in as normal year, would still be significant.

That's the paper that bashed Muslims a few years ago with cartoons depicting Mohommend in a disrespectful manner, which subsequently resulted in Muslim protests and death threats.

RIGHT!!! BASHED Muslims with cartoons and how many insulted Muslims KILLED people in protest?

What kind of religion goes around murdering people just because of a cartoon?

What about this that appeared in the USA museum...

$220px-Piss_Christ_by_Serrano_Andres_(1987).jpg

Jesus in urine...

a new ICE AGE???

You're talking apples and oranges here. Changes in the sun may lead to colder winters, but that has nothing to do with the fact that some gases can absorb IR radiation. What if they're wrong? The fact that humans emit more CO2 in days than all the volcanoes on earth do in as normal year, would still be significant.

Hey... did you ever hear of this???

"The U.S. landscape acts as a net carbon sink—it sequesters more carbon than it emits.
Two types of analyses confirm this:
1) atmospheric, or top-down, methods that look at changes in CO2 concentrations; and
2) land-based, or bottom-up, methods that incorporate on-the-ground inventories or plot measurements.
Net sequestration (i.e., the difference between carbon gains and losses) in U.S. forests, urban trees and agricultural soils totaled almost 840 teragrams (Tg) of CO2 equivalent (or about 230 Tg or million metric tons of carbon equivalent) in 2001 (Inventory of U.S. Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Sinks).
This offsets approximately 15% of total U.S. CO2 emissions from the energy, transportation and other sectors. Net carbon sequestration in the forest sector in 2005 offset 10% of U.S. CO2 emissions. In the near future, we project that U.S. forests will continue to sequester carbon at a rate similar to that in recent years. Based on a comparison of our estimates to a compilation of land-based estimates of non-forest carbon
sinks from the literature, we estimate that the conterminous U.S. annually sequesters 149–330 Tg C year1. Forests, urban trees, and wood
products are responsible for 65–91% of this sink.

http://www.ncrs.fs.fed.us/pubs/jrnl/2007/nrs_2007_woodbury_001.pdf

Now I know these are big words and may go over your head so let me make it simpler.
USA has more CO2 absorbing forests,etc. then CO2 the USA emits!
Why then do Global warmer evangelists ignore that fact?

a new ICE AGE???

Hey... did you ever hear of this???

"The U.S. landscape acts as a net carbon sink—it sequesters more carbon than it emits.
Two types of analyses confirm this:
1) atmospheric, or top-down, methods that look at changes in CO2 concentrations; and
2) land-based, or bottom-up, methods that incorporate on-the-ground inventories or plot measurements.
Net sequestration (i.e., the difference between carbon gains and losses) in U.S. forests, urban trees and agricultural soils totaled almost 840 teragrams (Tg) of CO2 equivalent (or about 230 Tg or million metric tons of carbon equivalent) in 2001 (Inventory of U.S. Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Sinks).
This offsets approximately 15% of total U.S. CO2 emissions from the energy, transportation and other sectors. Net carbon sequestration in the forest sector in 2005 offset 10% of U.S. CO2 emissions. In the near future, we project that U.S. forests will continue to sequester carbon at a rate similar to that in recent years. Based on a comparison of our estimates to a compilation of land-based estimates of non-forest carbon
sinks from the literature, we estimate that the conterminous U.S. annually sequesters 149–330 Tg C year1. Forests, urban trees, and wood
products are responsible for 65–91% of this sink.

http://www.ncrs.fs.fed.us/pubs/jrnl/2007/nrs_2007_woodbury_001.pdf

Now I know these are big words and may go over your head so let me make it simpler.
USA has more CO2 absorbing forests,etc. then CO2 the USA emits!
Why then do Global warmer evangelists ignore that fact?

A) The U.S.A. is not the world. Remember we're talking GLOBAL warming.

B) Do you have data that shows that atmospheric CO2 levels have been declining? :eusa_whistle:

RIGHT!!! BASHED Muslims with cartoons and how many insulted Muslims KILLED people in protest?

View attachment 27117

Jesus in urine...

So verbally bashing Muslims is okay and morally superior because it is non-violent?

And believe me, if I wanted to provoke some alleged Christians into violence, I know exactly how to do it.

Last edited:

In other words, they will be as honest as they can and don't care if people don't like it.

View attachment 27117

Jesus in urine...

So verbally bashing Muslims is okay and morally superior because it is non-violent?

And believe me, if I wanted to provoke some alleged Christians into violence, I know exactly how to do it.

really? how much worse than Christ in piss can you get? no rioting and violence...damn they might believe that you turn the other cheek...Muslims, are religious fanatics, yet they get a pass from the anti religion gang

Last edited:

View attachment 27117

Jesus in urine...

You'd have to do far worse than putting a Jesus figurine in urine, burning a bible or burning down churches. That's all been done without them responding with terrorist attacks.

How many Muslims here have been killed because they are Muslims? Now, how many Christians have been killed in Muslim countries just because they are Christians?

Muslims get insulted by cartoons or remarks and kill in cold blood over it. Being an infidel anywhere near Muslims is dangerous. Shame that infidels are not protected from hate crimes.

Forum List

Back