SO WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU'RE IN A CALIFORNIA PRISON AND YOU WANT SEX-CHANGE SURGERY?

Yeah. And in a lot of states they are letting prisoners apply for Medicaid. This doesn't really surprise me.

Last edited:
Yeah. And in a lot of states they are letting prisoners apply for Medicaid. This doesn't really surprise me.

So prisoners are not entitled to healthcare?

Doesn't that fall under the prohibition against cruel and unusual punishment?

And just think folks, there are millions of Americans out there ( liberals obviously ) who believe there is nothing wrong whatsoever with taxpayers paying for someone to have sex change surgery.

And just think folks, there are millions of Americans out there ( liberals obviously ) who believe there is nothing wrong whatsoever with taxpayers paying for someone to have sex change surgery.
Even an imprisoned piece of shit that taxpayers are already paying for their life sustaining needs, not to mention the upkeep and security of the rat hole.

What, carving him a vagina is considered healthcare? I'd take SoB out in the prison yard,cut his dick and balls off with a meat cleaver, then tell him to have at it. Might also give him a box of band aids and a bottle of iodine.

What, carving him a vagina is considered healthcare? I'd take SoB out in the prison yard,cut his dick and balls off with a meat cleaver, then tell him to have at it. Might also give him a box of band aids and a bottle of iodine.

Thank you for being the living embodiment of the need for the 8th Amendment. The Founding Fathers obviously understood that there were base animals like yourself amongst us who needed to be retrained by the law of the land.

Thank you for being the living embodiment of the need for the 8th Amendment. The Founding Fathers obviously understood that there were base animals like yourself amongst us who needed to be retrained by the law of the land.

The founding fathers didn't consider providing goddamn sex change operations to prisoners any moreso than they did providing faggots the right to marry each other and atheists(liberals) the right to ban freedom of religion in this country. FUCK you asshole.

The founding fathers didn't consider providing goddamn sex change operations to prisoners any moreso than they did providing faggots the right to marry each other and atheists(liberals) the right to ban freedom of religion in this country. FUCK you asshole.

rofl_logo.jpg

Forum List

Back