So what party do you join if you're basically a Democrat but don't support corruption?

Who told you Cicero was an authority on anything?

dear he is widely regarded as one of the greatest minds in human history and upon reading him few disagree. He had idea while you are too stupid to have them so who should we follow??? you or Cicero??

Can you find a new catchphrase?

100% stupid freedom is 2000 years old so why would it need a new phrase????????
What the actual fuck does that mean? Seriously. Just... Restate that or something. The Punctuation Guide might help.

dear you asked if I could find a new phrase and I said it was not necessary. Do you understand?
I'm just sick of reading "or admit you lack the IQ to be here" at the end of almost every one of your posts about anything ever. "100% stupid and liberal" could use some variation too. I mean, don't get me wrong. Obviously you can say what you like. It just makes you sound like a broken record and reduces my motivation to read any of your posts. Then again, I literally only read them at all for a nearly guaranteed belly laugh at this point...

dear he is widely regarded as one of the greatest minds in human history and upon reading him few disagree. He had idea while you are too stupid to have them so who should we follow??? you or Cicero??
He wasn't smart enough to back the right guy or keep his ass alive, now was he?

Who, other than you, is talking about Cicero?

I asked which of the candidates is quoting him, and the others you noted.

Why have you gone around the bend?

What the actual fuck does that mean? Seriously. Just... Restate that or something. The Punctuation Guide might help.

dear you asked if I could find a new phrase and I said it was not necessary. Do you understand?
I'm just sick of reading "or admit you lack the IQ to be here" at the end of almost every one of your posts about anything ever. "100% stupid and liberal" could use some variation too. I mean, don't get me wrong. Obviously you can say what you like. It just makes you sound like a broken record and reduces my motivation to read any of your posts. Then again, I literally only read them at all for a nearly guaranteed belly laugh at this point...

translation: I lack the IQ to say if I'm for or against freedom so I'll try to change the subject with a personal attack and hope that fools everyone about my IQ

translation: I lack the IQ to say if I'm for or against freedom so I'll try to change the subject with a personal attack and hope that fools everyone about my IQ

if you march in lockstep, it does say something about YOUR IQ

So you ever make any other comment other than "lock step" it shows stupidity.

The answer to that isn't a straight yes or no. It depends on exactly what we're calling a freedom here. You have absolute freedom of thought. You don't have the freedom to murder your spouse. You have limited freedom of speech. You don't have freedom to torture your pet. It's a pretty easy concept for normal people. My IQ seems to be somewhere about 130 btw and even I can grasp it. Intelligent people such as yourself should have no problem.

Also, could you refrain from calling other men dear as well? It makes me feel uncomfortable and I suspect other users would admit to the same.

if you march in lockstep with Aristotle Locke Jefferson it say you have the IQ to make the right choice if you march in lockstep with nobody or yourself it says you have no IQ

if you march in lockstep with Aristotle Locke Jefferson

You aren't marching in lockstep with them,

you're marching in lockstep with the Republican party,

and as such, have lost the ability to think for yourself.

So you ever make any other comment other than "lock step" it shows stupidity.

I see someone as partisan as that, it's the first word to come to mind

Forum List

Back