So, what stands between the fighting in Iraq and our front door?

Let me see....

You interfere in local politics, attack countries, assist others against the rest of the area, remove government and commit mass murder.

These things have no effect on how much the people you hurt hate America.

Drrrrrr - idiots.

No one attacked America until you started being daft bastards.
Yes, some moron will mention the Barbary pirates; that's the desperation they need resort to in order to justify America's stupid foreign policy.

please explain how our interventionist foreign policy (which we agree is wrong) caused radical islam to declare jihad on all non-believers.

Our Interventionist policies may not have caused radical islam to declare jihad on all non-believers but it has certainly brought more supporters to their cause.

I hope none of our RW posters fall into the trap of trying to be "moderate" in the mistaken belief it will make a bit of a difference when Jihadists hoist the final B&W flag over America, completing the establishment of their Global Caliphate.

Whether we had an interventionist foreign policy or not, we would have to convert, submit or die.

Last edited:
Islamic extremists believe that they are God's chosen, and their destiny is to rule the world and impose their religion on all. They have been fighting that war for centuries, and they will never give up that war until every one of them is dead. They are ignorant barbarians, and need to be treated as such.

Now, they are at war with the West, and will not cease that war as long as they are capable of continuing that war. We can stick our heads in the sand and pretend that the war does not exist, or we can fight them on our terms, and not theirs.

The attack on the World Trade Center was a wake-up call, and we engaged in that war. However, we got weary of fighting the war, and we unilaterally disengaged. That didn't end the war, it just gave our enemies the offensive, and now allow them to decide where, and when, the next battle will be fought.

It will be fought here, and hundreds, maybe thousands, of our people will pay the price for our utter disregard of reality.
That's all bullshit. America didn't go to war against anyone when a crazy white guy crashed a Cessna into the White House in 1996. This isn't about "extremists", "terrorists", or "freedom". This is about money. War makes money for certain people, and constant war constantly makes money for certain people. Those people want constant war.

13 years into this war and yet Americans still cannot define "victory". Bin Laden's dead, Hussein is dead, al-Qaeda's number 2 and number 3 people have been killed several times. How does America ever know if it's won?

America began "fighting them on their terms" when Afghanistan was invaded. The invasion of Iraq and the toppling of Hussein gave them the offensive.

There will not be a military victory in this war. There was never intended to be.

I hope none of our RW posters fall into the trap of trying to be "moderate" in the mistaken belief it will make a bit of a difference when Jihadists hoist the final B&W flag over America and completing the establishment of their Global Caliphate.

Whether we had an interventionist foreign policy or not, we would have to convert, submit or die.

Really you think it will be that easy for the Jihadists to take over the United States?
I believe you are giving them more credit than they deserve. They have shown nothing that should makes us afraid.
As was said back in the 60's:

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid

You paranoia is definitely showing.

Islamic extremists believe that they are God's chosen, and their destiny is to rule the world and impose their religion on all. They have been fighting that war for centuries, and they will never give up that war until every one of them is dead. They are ignorant barbarians, and need to be treated as such.

Now, they are at war with the West, and will not cease that war as long as they are capable of continuing that war. We can stick our heads in the sand and pretend that the war does not exist, or we can fight them on our terms, and not theirs.

The attack on the World Trade Center was a wake-up call, and we engaged in that war. However, we got weary of fighting the war, and we unilaterally disengaged. That didn't end the war, it just gave our enemies the offensive, and now allow them to decide where, and when, the next battle will be fought.

It will be fought here, and hundreds, maybe thousands, of our people will pay the price for our utter disregard of reality.
That's all bullshit. America didn't go to war against anyone when a crazy white guy crashed a Cessna into the White House in 1996. This isn't about "extremists", "terrorists", or "freedom". This is about money. War makes money for certain people, and constant war constantly makes money for certain people. Those people want constant war.

13 years into this war and yet Americans still cannot define "victory". Bin Laden's dead, Hussein is dead, al-Qaeda's number 2 and number 3 people have been killed several times. How does America ever know if it's won?

America began "fighting them on their terms" when Afghanistan was invaded. The invasion of Iraq and the toppling of Hussein gave them the offensive.

There will not be a military victory in this war. There was never intended to be.
Well, until it actually becomes a war and not military action. The answer is to CONQUER the killer Islamist...not to beat them down and let them up because Liberals and sympathizers think they had enough. We need to beat them into submission. Raze their towns, rape their woman (of course the rapists will be prosecuted) and usurp ALL of their authority...God given or not. Fuck winning over their hearts and minds. We need to take their souls, deprive them of hope and destroy any will they have for violence and bloodshed.

My shotgun, that's what.

And though that sounds comforting, we should make sure the kinds of garbage Muslims bring with them stays out.

Violence of this sort should never be allowed to get that far.

As Barney Fife would say, "Nip it in the bud!"

Nutz, I'll assume that that was sarcasm. It has to be sarcasm because the majority of Arab Muslims are just like the majority of white Christians- they love their families and friends and they want to live a healthy peaceful life.

Also, the number of troops needed to subjugate and conquer the Middle East is well more than America can or is even willing to commit.

You all care so much about evil terrorist Muslims while there are over 10k firearm deaths in the US every year.

Muslims don't need to kill Americans. Americans are doing just fine on our own.

Nutz, I'll assume that that was sarcasm. It has to be sarcasm because the majority of Arab Muslims are just like the majority of white Christians- they love their families and friends and they want to live a healthy peaceful life.

Also, the number of troops needed to subjugate and conquer the Middle East is well more than America can or is even willing to commit.

No, not sarcasm at all. I am not speaking of genocide...I am speaking of WAR. I am speaking of destroying anything that stands in the way. If they don't want to get killed, they will get out of the way...that is the nature of WAR. As for the number of troops to subjugate the Middle East...totally possible. Once they are destroyed...the amount of manpower is decreased...but punishment for insurrection is swift and brutal.

No, not sarcasm at all. I am not speaking of genocide...I am speaking of WAR. I am speaking of destroying anything that stands in the way. If they don't want to get killed, they will get out of the way...that is the nature of WAR. As for the number of troops to subjugate the Middle East...totally possible. Once they are destroyed...the amount of manpower is decreased...but punishment for insurrection is swift and brutal.
We made a massive effort to do exactly what your advocating in a small country called Vietnam.

How well did that work out?? ..... :cool:

We made a massive effort to do exactly what your advocating in a small country called Vietnam.

How well did that work out?? ..... :cool:

No, we didn't. Vietnam was a military action as well. It was not a war. Americans hands were tied as to what could and could not be done.

No, we didn't. Vietnam was a military action as well. It was not a war. Americans hands were tied as to what could and could not be done.
As a participant it sure seemed like a war to me......but I guess armchair warriors like you know better. .. :cool:

Did the US ever declare War on Vietnam?

As a participant it sure seemed like a war to me......but I guess armchair warriors like you know better. .. :cool:

Did the US ever declare War on Vietnam?
Don't know and don't care.

It's commonly referred to as the Vietnam War and 58,000 American soldiers were killed.

So yea, it was a war. .. :cool:

You all care so much about evil terrorist Muslims while there are over 10k firearm deaths in the US every year.

So you are implying that American should turn in their weapons even though according to some people on this board we are about to be invaded by Jihadist! :eusa_whistle:

No, you lost this war when Afghanistan was invaded. Don't you understand this? America lost just like Russia lost, no matter how many soldiers you throw into Afghanistan.

That region is called "The Graveyard of Empires". They've been fighting an insurgency against foreign invaders since Alexander, and Operation Cyclone brought the jihad into the modern era.

Afghanistan: Lessons from the Last War
Afghanistan: Lessons from the Last War

The fighting in distant Iraq is the exact same fight destined for America.

What do we expect will prevent that fight from being waged on the streets of America?

A really big ocean and the world's most powerful Navy and Air Force.

The insurgency that will happen in this country will not be started by Islamic Militants. It will be started by Christian Militants as time passes and they become more and more marginalized by more secular policymaking. We are already seeing the beginnings of this today.

So you are implying that American should turn in their weapons even though according to some people on this board we are about to be invaded by Jihadist! :eusa_whistle:
No, I'm saying that an American asshole with a gun (especially an American asshole who doesn't even know what the 2nd Amendment is actually for) poses more of a threat to American safety and freedom than any Muslim.

Forum List

Back