So, what stands between the fighting in Iraq and our front door?

Let me see....

You interfere in local politics, attack countries, assist others against the rest of the area, remove government and commit mass murder.

These things have no effect on how much the people you hurt hate America.

Drrrrrr - idiots.

No one attacked America until you started being daft bastards.
Yes, some moron will mention the Barbary pirates; that's the desperation they need resort to in order to justify America's stupid foreign policy.

please explain how our interventionist foreign policy (which we agree is wrong) caused radical islam to declare jihad on all non-believers.

I believe there was no serious trouble in Iran until you removed the elected government and popped your pet dictator into power.
That always allows more extreme groups to flourish, as we saw in that country.
Now, instead of a oil dispute that would have sorted itself out in time, you have a radical government.
Of course, the Islamic republic of Iran had never murdered your sailors in the way Israeli forces did.

You assisted Surharto in Indonesia, mostly by bombing civilians. That got you a load of mates in this country.

You support Israel, regardless of how many people they murder. As with any extremist government, they encourage a far more extreme backlash, as you saw with 9/11 - a direct result of US intervention in the middle east.

America creates its own enemies, sadly you lot seem to be blind to that.

Non-Muslims have ALWAYS been slated for Islamic conquest.

Nothing we did or didn't do could change that except death, submission or conversion.

Last edited:
Jesus is quoted numerous times in the Koran. Did Jesus support the Caliphate, too?

You all care so much about evil terrorist Muslims while there are over 10k firearm deaths in the US every year.

Muslims don't need to kill Americans. Americans are doing just fine on our own.

So you are implying that American should turn in their weapons even though according to some people on this board we are about to be invaded by Jihadist! :eusa_whistle:
No, I'm saying that an American asshole with a gun (especially an American asshole who doesn't even know what the 2nd Amendment is actually for) poses more of a threat to American safety and freedom than any Muslim.

Pretell wise one, "what is the 2nd Amendment actually for" in your mind?

As a participant it sure seemed like a war to me......but I guess armchair warriors like you know better. .. :cool:

Did the US ever declare War on Vietnam?
Don't know and don't care.

It's commonly referred to as the Vietnam War and 58,000 American soldiers were killed.

So yea, it was a war. .. :cool:

You should learn the difference between a military action and a declaration of war...then you would care.

please explain how our interventionist foreign policy (which we agree is wrong) caused radical islam to declare jihad on all non-believers.

I believe there was no serious trouble in Iran until you removed the elected government and popped your pet dictator into power.
That always allows more extreme groups to flourish, as we saw in that country.
Now, instead of a oil dispute that would have sorted itself out in time, you have a radical government.
Of course, the Islamic republic of Iran had never murdered your sailors in the way Israeli forces did.

You assisted Surharto in Indonesia, mostly by bombing civilians. That got you a load of mates in this country.

You support Israel, regardless of how many people they murder. As with any extremist government, they encourage a far more extreme backlash, as you saw with 9/11 - a direct result of US intervention in the middle east.

America creates its own enemies, sadly you lot seem to be blind to that.

Non-Muslims have ALWAYS been slated for Islamic conquest.

Nothing we did or didn't do could change that except death, submission or conversion.

See CRUSADES(.)

Islamic extremists believe that they are God's chosen, and their destiny is to rule the world and impose their religion on all. They have been fighting that war for centuries, and they will never give up that war until every one of them is dead. They are ignorant barbarians, and need to be treated as such.

Now, they are at war with the West, and will not cease that war as long as they are capable of continuing that war. We can stick our heads in the sand and pretend that the war does not exist, or we can fight them on our terms, and not theirs.

The attack on the World Trade Center was a wake-up call, and we engaged in that war. However, we got weary of fighting the war, and we unilaterally disengaged. That didn't end the war, it just gave our enemies the offensive, and now allow them to decide where, and when, the next battle will be fought.

It will be fought here, and hundreds, maybe thousands, of our people will pay the price for our utter disregard of reality.

No, that was an unconventional attack. We responded with conventional attack by our military. We drove bin Laden and company out of Afghanistan and began another experiment in nation building. Then we invaded and occupied an oil rich Arab Nation that had no part in the 9-11 attacks (well other than our previous intervention in Iraq was what motivated bin Laden). We crushed Iraq and destroyed it's government. We disbanded their Army and failed to keep order in the country that we were occupying.

Everything we did after driving bin Laden to his safe zone in Pakistan reads like a recruitment pamphlet for al Qaeda. Well until 2009 that is.......Still we have to deal with Bushes strategic blunders. Fact is we will never be absolutely safe from a sucker punch like 9-11. Bushes response to 9-11 ensures that there will be plenty of bodies willing to do just that.

So you are implying that American should turn in their weapons even though according to some people on this board we are about to be invaded by Jihadist! :eusa_whistle:
No, I'm saying that an American asshole with a gun (especially an American asshole who doesn't even know what the 2nd Amendment is actually for) poses more of a threat to American safety and freedom than any Muslim.

Pretell wise one, "what is the 2nd Amendment actually for" in your mind?
When you're sitting in Chili's with your AR-15 while the NSA directly violates the 4th Amendment, with full knowledge of the voting public, then you don't know what the 2nd Amendment is for. It really is simple.

Instead, the US is a well-armed, poorly-educated mass of dupes where the 2nd Amendment advocates preach about revolution against big government intrusion while simultaneously supporting the military/police state.

Nutz, I'll assume that that was sarcasm. It has to be sarcasm because the majority of Arab Muslims are just like the majority of white Christians- they love their families and friends and they want to live a healthy peaceful life.

Also, the number of troops needed to subjugate and conquer the Middle East is well more than America can or is even willing to commit.

No, not sarcasm at all. I am not speaking of genocide...I am speaking of WAR. I am speaking of destroying anything that stands in the way. If they don't want to get killed, they will get out of the way...that is the nature of WAR. As for the number of troops to subjugate the Middle East...totally possible. Once they are destroyed...the amount of manpower is decreased...but punishment for insurrection is swift and brutal.
No, you lost this war when Afghanistan was invaded. Don't you understand this? America lost just like Russia lost, no matter how many soldiers you throw into Afghanistan.

That region is called "The Graveyard of Empires". They've been fighting an insurgency against foreign invaders since Alexander, and Operation Cyclone brought the jihad into the modern era.

Afghanistan: Lessons from the Last War

We didn't lose Afghanistan. That is simply anti-war propaganda. We dismantled the Taliban, Osama Bin Laden is dead and our troops are heading home.

No, not sarcasm at all. I am not speaking of genocide...I am speaking of WAR. I am speaking of destroying anything that stands in the way. If they don't want to get killed, they will get out of the way...that is the nature of WAR. As for the number of troops to subjugate the Middle East...totally possible. Once they are destroyed...the amount of manpower is decreased...but punishment for insurrection is swift and brutal.
No, you lost this war when Afghanistan was invaded. Don't you understand this? America lost just like Russia lost, no matter how many soldiers you throw into Afghanistan.

That region is called "The Graveyard of Empires". They've been fighting an insurgency against foreign invaders since Alexander, and Operation Cyclone brought the jihad into the modern era.

We didn't lose Afghanistan. That is simply anti-war propaganda. We dismantled the Taliban, Osama Bin Laden is dead and our troops are heading home.

We lost the war in Iraq, the goal was to remove weapons that threatened the US, none existed.

Oh wow the racist far left Obama drones are still pushing their boring far left contradictory programmed propaganda.

We lost the war in Iraq, the goal was to remove weapons that threatened the US, none existed.

Another far left Obama drone propaganda post!

More liberal, anti-war propaganda. We deposed of a tyrant and gave the Iraqis the opportunity for freedom and democracy. What they did with that opportunity is on them, not us. And as an added bonus, we are now in a situation where we get to sit back and watch as they kill each other. Win - Win - Win!

Mission Accomplished! Thank you W!

I believe there are "sleepers" within our borders, and their numbers are growing. They aren't at our door, they're in our house.

we call these people conservatives.

We are concerned with what will stop Muslim nonsense from becoming our problem in America.

What do you think of internment?

How about quotas on Muslims?

Or quotas of those immigrating from predominantly Islamic countries?

We know there is no way to stop them from worshiping as they wish.

So, the only key is to limit their numbers.

Yes?

We can easily avoid it if we humble ourselves and repent of our sins. By doing so we can eliminate the corruption in our lives and communities and call upon the powers of Providence to assist us in our protection like our Founders did.
ll
As Joseph Smith once said, "I believe in petitioning Providence for the protections of His people, and I also believe in weapon and fully supplying the Danites and the Nauvoo Legion. Avening Angels also fits the bill."

Forum List

Back