So, what stands between the fighting in Iraq and our front door?

That is it! Continue showing you support for the racist far left Obama drones.

But then again you could never define what is "far right" or who is "far right" on this board.

Another talking point defeated...

Continue showing you support for the racist far left Obama drones.

am i supporting them or mocking you?....

But then again you could never define what is "far right" or who is "far right" on this board.

i answered that in the thread you first asked me.....even told where to look after you asked that again...ill say it again for you....this is my opinion now.....a "far righty" is someone who does not question anything said to him by his fellow far righties...he just accepts that they cant be wrong.....he is someone who thinks "Moderate and Liberal Righties are Democrats....basically if you dont agree or think like me....fuck you and the horse you rode in on........and an example?.....a poster named Kosh......

That is it continue showing your support for those racist far left Obama drones.

Continue showing that support!

And always my posts are the mocking of the racist far left Obama drones.

If you can not handle that, it is not my problem, but continue supporting those racists far left Obama drones and pretend that you are "moderate".

you asked me to describe you people so i did....if you cant handle what i said about you and your fellow far righties, well you asked i replied........and i dont pretend anything about my leanings.....i am conservative on some things....liberal on others....unlike you i aint afraid to say i lean Liberal on some things......unlike you i aint afraid of the backlash from the right or left....

So, what stands between the fighting in Iraq and our front door?

The fighting in distant Iraq is the exact same fight destined for America.

What do we expect will prevent that fight from being waged on the streets of America?
Nothing will prevent it other than world government - nationalism is what is bringing us that fight to us. Let me introduce myself to you - I am the official kook on this forum, been banned from all other political forums, I am the spokesman for the new world government. take a look and decide for yourself if the ignorant deserve peace? here is one of the videos in the series liberating humanity freely available on YouTube:

Last edited by a moderator:
You make indisputable points.

However, once the matter in Iraq is settled one way or the other, (or even before then as Muslims all over the World act independently to achieve their Jihadist goals) the Islamist's plan remains Global domination. Which means we remain their biggest target for conquest.

Neo-con horse shit, sonny.

Bush fucked it all up and the Iraqis did exactly what we all told you they would do.

No, we are not going back to a major action in the ME.

Obama won't permit it, and neither will Boehner or Reid.

That is the point, Jakey...we don't need to go back. They are killing themselves in the name of Allah. All we need to do is invest in popcorn.

I do suggest, however, that we drop weapons for whomever wants them. Implant some film crews and create a reality show to document their bloodlust and American entertainment.

Bush was a genius..Win-Win-Win!

100% accurate. We need to send Mojo and Vigilante and Koshes along with the crews.

Last edited:
Neo-con horse shit, sonny.

Bush fucked it all up and the Iraqis did exactly what we all told you they would do.

No, we are not going back to a major action in the ME.

Obama won't permit it, and neither will Boehner or Reid.

That is the point, Jakey...we don't need to go back. They are killing themselves in the name of Allah. All we need to do is invest in popcorn.

I do suggest, however, that we drop weapons for whomever wants them. Implant some film crews and create a reality show to document their bloodlust and American entertainment.

Bush was a genius..Win-Win-Win!

100% accurate. We need to send Mojo and Vigilante and Koshes along with the crews.

Why would you want me and Vigilante and Koshes sent to Iraq? (And who is Koshes???)

To eliminate those who speak up for what's good and right and what's best for America?

That just shows how much the stealth Jihad is at work in America.

What prevents that fighting from being on our streets? Well, we are not under martial law. So, if fighting comes to our streets, the first responders will be law enforcement. If Al Qaida tries to shoot up a mall, a SWAT team responds. If they try planting a bomb, law enforcement is first on scene. If they are sneaking around planning, its a cop who will pull them over, and see the suspicious activity...as has happened many times over the last 10 years.

SO.....that said, lets make sure we keep electing Republicans who will cut the police budgets, cut training budgets, and cut benefits/pension/pay for cops.....so be sure that the force that will protect our streets is as "small government" as possible.

Far right racist reactionary drones like Kosh are here for grins and chuckles only.

To the OP: keep arming both sides and keep them in balance.

New York City is the most likely target.

Experts, who are not short-sighted pussies, like the Pinheads on this board, have concluded that New York harbor is a poor place to set up the first line of defense.

But, New York City also appears to be the epicenter for the production of short-sighted pussies.

It is an interesting conundrum for Heartland boys who don't think the two great oceans will protect New York City from Lunatic Muslims.

Maybe we ought to join Obama in sticking our heads in the sand until oil is $250 a barrel and a dirty bomb goes off in Manhattan.

Without reading through all the bullshit, I'm guessing the liberal and losertarian scum are bloviating about Iraq and terrorists being a non-issue.....just like they said about AQ back in the 90s.

Experts, who are not short-sighted pussies, like the Pinheads on this board, have concluded that New York harbor is a poor place to set up the first line of defense.

But, New York City also appears to be the epicenter for the production of short-sighted pussies.

It is an interesting conundrum for Heartland boys who don't think the two great oceans will protect New York City from Lunatic Muslims.

Maybe we ought to join Obama in sticking our heads in the sand until oil is $250 a barrel and a dirty bomb goes off in Manhattan.

You need to plan much more nuanced than that silliness above.

Running around flapping your hands in the air while yelling for troops in Iraq is not a solution.

Let's compare the two strategies for the simpletons...

1) Do nothing and let ISIL/ISIS/IS (their name of the week) and AQ to breed and fester inside Iraq and Syria for more attacks across the middle east and eventually into Israel and the west.

2) Strategic attacks to kill key terrorists and demoralize their followers to realize it isn't worth their time and life.

Uh, Alex....I will go with 2 for $1000

1) Do nothing and let ISIL/ISIS/IS (their name of the week) and AQ to breed and fester inside Iraq and Syria for more attacks across the middle east and eventually into Israel and the west.

2) Strategic attacks to kill key terrorists and demoralize their followers to realize it isn't worth their time and life.

LOL...why waste the tax payer dollar...obviously the idea of demoralizing
doesn't work against blood thirsty savages. If we are not going to CONQUER...lets just sit back and let them kill each other for a while.

Running around flapping your hands in the air while yelling for troops in Iraq is not a solution.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck nuance.

Uh nutjob....killing every terrorist in Iraq and Syria would require the US infantry back on the ground.

Air strikes and special ops missions with a smaller footprint and lower cost will still do the job when the leaders and a large number of terrorists are killed.

doesn't work against blood thirsty savages. If we are not going to CONQUER...lets just sit back and let them kill each other for a while.

What were you trying to say here?

Idiot, do you know how much a single surgical strike costs the American taxpayer. How about we let them kill each other for a while...if we are not going to CONQUER them, then it is a waste of money and an exercise in futility. Why do you want to waste so much taxpayer money. Bush did the right thing...the killer muslims are fighting each other. There is no reason for us to do ANYTHING except watch.

Typical teaper hypocrite who wants to waste money. Add the racism of wanting to waste money just so a few ragheads are killed and you people are officially useless to any rational discussion.

Uh nutjob....killing every terrorist in Iraq and Syria would require the US infantry back on the ground.

Air strikes and special ops missions with a smaller footprint and lower cost will still do the job when the leaders and a large number of terrorists are killed.

Fuck nuance.

Well, that's a neo-con response. Tried it your way, won't do that again.

Fuck nuance.

Well, that's a neo-con response. Tried it your way, won't do that again.

This thread, I hoped, would be greeted by those who suddenly recognized there is NO distance between the fighting in Iraq by the forces of ISIS (Islamic Jihadists) against more modernist Muslims and the stealth Jihad campaign going on in the USA under our noses and right before our eyes as we speak.

Unfortunately, it appears it will have to be a shocking headline that will awaken us to start this newest phase of our defense against the centuries old campaign for world conquest by obedient Jihadi.

Jihad never ends.

Our defense in the face of that Jihad is almost worse than no defense at all.

Last edited:
The thinking public now realizes that full scale fighting the jihadists in the ME will not keep them from our shores.

The thinking public now realizes that full scale fighting the jihadists in the ME will not keep them from our shores.

Actually what you describe is the UN-THINKING public's conclusion.

I will remind them that Iraq was relatively stable when Obama took office.

Fighting in Iraq kept things pretty stable until BO took charge.

How'd he screw it up, huh?

What we need to refocus our efforts on is not just denying radicals a safe haven from where they can mpount attacks on America and elsewhere, but to making their country a haven of Liberty so those who yearn to breathe free can do so there without them coming here to do their free breathing.

Just like Disneyland built Disney World in FL then they built Disney Europe and Disney Asia.

Those who want the Disney magic don't have to travel as far.

Creating an oasis of Liberty in Iraq is a worthy goal.

And so what if we needed to have our troops stationed there for 50 years until it is truly stable?

We have retained a significant military presence in Japan and Germany since WW!! and there has been no return to militarism by our former foes.

We have maintained a significant military presence in South Korea and they have stayed peaceful since the Korean War.

So, when John McCain talked about keeping troops in Iraq for the next 50 years to maintain the peace long enough for Liberty to become entrenched a lot of reactionaries and no-nothings on the Left freaked out.

When the reality of the situation is that stationing our troops there for the next 50 years is par for the course. It would have been a way of insuring our hard won progress.

But now, with BO, things couldn't be worse than they currently are.

And UN-thinking folks like yourself can draw the mistaken conclusion that our fighting was ineffective.

Mojo2, you give the neo-cons' defeated nonsense in far too many sentences. No one in their right mind in the 1950s would have sent an army to Iraq from the US: stupid talk: your false equivalence reeks of neo-con stink.

No one is going to think more words equal "oh, you are right."

Forum List

Back