So, What's Worse?

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Being a one term president by losing to the other side or being a one term president and being forced to step down by many on your very own side so you can't run for a second term? Hell, that didn't even happen to Jimmy Carter, even though a few may have tried. Biden is surprising me. I really didn't think he could be worse than Jimmy Carter but I may have been wrong. The party is willing to throw him overboard and the sharks have already been circling. The tolerant, inclusive party cares more about winning than caring about a person who presents as a "sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory" who could beat the rap of any jury. Out with the old and in with the new. Winning is all that matters.

And the libs call TRUMP the narcisstic one? Here we have a man who is so far down the horrible path of dementia that his own party is calling on him to step down for the good of America (in their eyes), the donors are bailing, and the majority of Dems want a replacement, and the stubborn old man insists he’s STILL running, even those his own people don’t want him?

So, What's Worse?​

Being thrown out of office on your big, flabby, old, white arse. 2020

1 Trump splotchy.png

Forum List

Back