🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So when will the Ultra-left adjective be used? They are acting like Preppers!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
TRUMPOCALYPSE?
SUDDENLY LIBERALS ARE THE ONES STOCKPILING FOOD, GUNS AND EMERGENCY SUPPLIES
Now that the shoe is on the other foot, many liberals all over America have suddenly become extremely interested in prepping

During the Obama years, it seemed like the left was constantly talking about disarming everyone, but now Trump has sparked a renewed interest in gun ownership among many liberals. Prominent progressive author Ana Marie Cox is just one example

Witness Ana Marie Cox, a popular progressive writer with gigs at MTV and the New York Times.
“So who else has been researching basic disaster prep stuff?” she polled her Twitter audience on Wednesday. “Bc—congrats, right wingers—I do not trust the government to help anymore!” Her next tweet extended the holiday merriment to our nation’s Second Amendment enthusiasts:
“Getting my rifle out of storage this week.”

Trumpocalypse? Suddenly Liberals Are The Ones Stockpiling Food, Guns And Emergency Supplies

Will the MSM make fun of these people...call the "ultra-leftists"... and other denigrating names..."deplorables"?

TRUMPOCALYPSE?
SUDDENLY LIBERALS ARE THE ONES STOCKPILING FOOD, GUNS AND EMERGENCY SUPPLIES
Now that the shoe is on the other foot, many liberals all over America have suddenly become extremely interested in prepping

During the Obama years, it seemed like the left was constantly talking about disarming everyone, but now Trump has sparked a renewed interest in gun ownership among many liberals. Prominent progressive author Ana Marie Cox is just one example

Witness Ana Marie Cox, a popular progressive writer with gigs at MTV and the New York Times.
“So who else has been researching basic disaster prep stuff?” she polled her Twitter audience on Wednesday. “Bc—congrats, right wingers—I do not trust the government to help anymore!” Her next tweet extended the holiday merriment to our nation’s Second Amendment enthusiasts:
“Getting my rifle out of storage this week.”

Trumpocalypse? Suddenly Liberals Are The Ones Stockpiling Food, Guns And Emergency Supplies

Will the MSM make fun of these people...call the "ultra-leftists"... and other denigrating names..."deplorables"?
lol They all seem to be aspiring Saturday Night Live writers.

Forum List

Back