So Who Is The True Threat to Democracy?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I decided to to make a thread about this subject.
This question deserves discussion.

Were illegal immigrants being given free passes into our country? Was inflation so bad that we are currently struggling to feed ourselves and our families?

Trump is only a threat to democracy because the left hates our country and enjoys it being destroyed like this and that's why they're currently trying to imprison him and murder him.

However, Kamala Harris is the true physical threat to democracy and that's why I said before that she needs to be stopped. Whether it's through the election or a new American Revolution I don't care which as she's been in power for four years and she's only made things worse and now despite her lies she wants to revoke the second amendment.

It makes absolutely no difference to me what her political views are and I can't stand her. For I can't stand Joe Biden either but he's just simply a victim of elder abuse and needs to be in a retirement home, but Kamala Harris is a whole lot more dangerous and she deserves to be locked up somewhere or disposed of by the proper authorities as this election truly is a life or death situation because you know that the concentration camps will be coming out sooner or later too.

Last edited by a moderator:
More hyperbolic nonsense.
Neither one is going to do much of anything.
Kamala might put in some radical perverted judges that hate our constitution. She might use EOs that are absolutely ridiculous. She might embarrass the absolute fuck out of us every day but thats about it.
Same with the hyperbole about trump. Its fucking nonsense.
People need to grow the fuck up.

I don't know how MAGA folks make it through a day.

Kamala might put in some radical perverted judges that hate our constitution. She might use EOs that are absolutely ridiculous. She might embarrass the absolute fuck out of us every day but thats about it.

It's alright, you guys can laugh. Nobody believed me when I warned them about what would happen if Biden became president and I got banned off of another website for it too.

Latest developments in Israel are not going to play well for Kamala. Trump is going to want to know why America hasn't destroyed Iran, Russia?, and all their proxies?

What can she say now?

Democrats are far worse

Now they impeach their political foes and then try to convict them half a dozen times and then try to assassinate them.

The media, academia, and seemingly the rest of the world is on board with it all.

The DNC is the posterchild of fascism, not even close.

I'm not talking about just Trump here. I once saw a graph showing the number of convictions of political figures in both parties, with the vast majority being Republican, and this was before Trump.

You can either think that the DNC good, and GOP bad, or you draw a completely different conclusion about who runs things in DC.

Or look at assassinations. The Left tried to assassinate the entire GOP Congress, and then tried to assassinate Kavanaugh.............without one high ranking democrat condemning the attempt or even acknowledging it. We expect loons on both sides but when one party refuses to condemn the murderous loons that act out, they basically condone such behavior.

Last edited:
Latest developments in Israel are not going to play well for Kamala. Trump is going to want to know why America hasn't destroyed Iran, Russia?, and all their proxies?

What can she say now?

Nothing. She can't say anything because she's about to lead us into World War III.

I decided to to make a thread about this subject.
This question deserves discussion.

Were illegal immigrants being given free passes into our country? Was inflation so bad that we are currently struggling to feed ourselves and our families?

Trump is only a threat to democracy because the left hates our country and enjoys it being destroyed like this and that's why they're currently trying to imprison him and murder him.

However, Kamala Harris is the true physical threat to democracy and that's why I said before that she needs to be stopped. Whether it's through the election or a new American Revolution I don't care which as she's been in power for four years and she's only made things worse and now despite her lies she wants to revoke the second amendment.

It makes absolutely no difference to me what her political views are and I can't stand her. For I can't stand Joe Biden either but he's just simply a victim of elder abuse and needs to be in a retirement home, but Kamala Harris is a whole lot more dangerous and she deserves to be locked up somewhere or disposed of by the proper authorities as this election truly is a life or death situation because you know that the concentration camps will be coming out sooner or later too.
We aren’t a democracy. So the thread question makes no sense.

To the limited extent by which we make use of elements of democracy, however, it’s the Democrat Parody which threatens it here.

Just look how they unilaterally dispensed with their own Party’s voters and their votes.

The Democrat Parody is also the major threat to our Constitutional republic.

Last edited:
We aren’t a democracy. So the thread question makes no sense.

True, I didn't think about that but I've been liberals on my tail for the past few days saying that I'm a threat to democracy, I should be investigated by the FBI, locked up when I am just concerned about our safety here.

I don't care if Kamala Harris is president of The United States or the pope!! She needs to be stopped before it escalates to the point where our safety and our very lives are at stake. I'm just hoping that Trump will win the election and that she'll be stopped that way.

No.... You idiots just don't get it. We feel threatened by YOU and your party.
I understand. That is how you justify not having to abide by the vote of the people if the people vote against you. Very illiberal of ya'all.

I understand. That is how you justify not having to abide by the vote of the people if the people vote against you.
That's the plan.

vHHcC76.jpg

I understand. That is how you justify not having to abide by the vote of the people if the people vote against you. Very illiberal of ya'all.

When Biden was installed did you hear me saying any of this? I said a lot of things about him but I never called him a threat even though he did a lot of dangerous stuff but that was based upon the doings of his handlers not him so I don't find him to be a true threat to this country like Kamala.

Forum List

Back