🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So... Why exactly should I care about a "war on the middle class" anyway?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
I've literally never been middle class in my life. Why should I give a shit if some dumbass yuppie banker had to give up his second condo because he gave a bad loan twenty years ago? I can't do anything for him. It's doubtful I'll be fortunate enough to end up in his shoes anytime soon. So why should this talking point matter to me at all?

I've literally never been middle class in my life. Why should I give a shit if some dumbass yuppie banker had to give up his second condo because he gave a bad loan twenty years ago? I can't do anything for him. It's doubtful I'll be fortunate enough to end up in his shoes anytime soon. So why should this talking point matter to me at all?

After reading this I'd say you're right, it's doubtful you'll ever get there.

Is that your condescending way of suggesting that intellect and wealth are synonymous?

If you're posting from a computer that you own, chances are you're middle class.

(Or are you saying that you're upper class? If that's the case, then "Salud!".)

Is that your condescending way of suggesting that intellect and wealth are synonymous?
He doubts he'll be fortunate. Sounds like he's waiting for someone else to do something for him, or he believes in luck. Either way he's apparently not motivated enough to improve his situation.

Forum List

Back