So why hasn’t any politician and or public official been criminally charged under Title 8 USC 1324?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Timmy just got me thinking about this again.
The actions of public and elected officials in sanctuary shitholes put them in direct violation of Title 8 USC 1324. Maybe we should rally in these sanctuary shitholes and call for action?
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE...-title8-chap12-subchapII-partVIII-sec1324.pdf

8 USC 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens (a) Criminal penalties
(1)(A) Any person who—
(i) knowing that a person is an alien, brings
to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commis- sioner, regardless of whether such alien has re- ceived prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and re- gardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien;
(ii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or re- mains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;
(iii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or re- mains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from de- tection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;
(iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, know- ing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or
(v)(I) engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or
(II) aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,

Because the bitch is a liberal. They have a whole different rulebook than you and I do.

See "the Clinton rulebook."

The actions of public and elected officials in sanctuary shitholes put them in direct violation of Title 8 USC 1324. Maybe we should rally in these sanctuary shitholes and call for action?
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE...-title8-chap12-subchapII-partVIII-sec1324.pdf

(1)(A) Any person who—
to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commis- sioner, regardless of whether such alien has re- ceived prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and re- gardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien;
(ii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or re- mains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;
(iii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or re- mains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from de- tection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;
(iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, know- ing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or
I have cited the exact same thing on a couple of occasions and the response was always 'State's Rights'. This coming from the same group who hold Lincoln as the greatest president. I say that this is all Cultural Marxism and no one has the stones to stamp it out.

(1)(A) Any person who—
I have cited the exact same thing on a couple of occasions and the response was always 'State's Rights'. This coming from the same group who hold Lincoln as the greatest president. I say that this is all Cultural Marxism and no one has the stones to stamp it out.
“States Rights”
Huh?
So some wacks believe that elected and public officials of a state have the “right” to break and ignore federal laws?

(1)(A) Any person who—
“States Rights”
Huh?
So some wacks believe that elected and public officials of a state have the “right” to break and ignore federal laws?

Yeap...no bull...state's rights. These are the same people who refer to the Tea Party as 'Baggers'. There is a Marxist revolution going on in this country. Everything they do and say falls directly in line with Marxist thought and ideal. There is a rampant cognitive dissonance which permeates every sector of society. People need to wake up and stop trying to argue on point. They do not care about law, culture, tradition, any of it. They have a plan and they are going forward...Forward!
images.duckduckgo.com1.jpg

images.duckduckgo.com4.jpg

images.duckduckgo.com9.jpg

(1)(A) Any person who—
“States Rights”
Huh?

Yeap...no bull...state's rights. These are the same people who refer to the Tea Party as 'Baggers'. There is a Marxist revolution going on in this country. Everything they do and say falls directly in line with Marxist thought and ideal. There is a rampant cognitive dissonance which permeates every sector of society. People need to wake up and stop trying to argue on point. They do not care about law, culture, tradition, any of it. They have a plan and they are going forward...Forward!
View attachment 181911
View attachment 181912
View attachment 181913

I hear you and I agree...I’m no legal scholar but it sure does seem like the Feds could make some arrests today in these sanctuary shitholes....I wouldn’t bet against it happening real soon. All hell will break loose if it does...I’m looking forward to it.

(1)(A) Any person who—
“States Rights”
Huh?

Depends.

The Supremacy clause says Federal laws based on the Constitution supersedes State rights. Since immigration is a Federal Constitutional power, no, the States don't have the power to ignore Federal immigration laws.

However, the Federal government does a ton of things it has no Constitutional authority to do, and there States should be ignoring Federal law

(1)(A) Any person who—
“States Rights”
Huh?

Depends.

The Supremacy clause says Federal laws based on the Constitution supersedes State rights. Since immigration is a Federal Constitutional power, no, the States don't have the power to ignore Federal immigration laws.

However, the Federal government does a ton of things it has no Constitutional authority to do, and there States should be ignoring Federal law
Not my argument bud...I was just informing the man. I am tracking what you are saying all the way.

(1)(A) Any person who—
“States Rights”
Huh?

Depends.

However, the Federal government does a ton of things it has no Constitutional authority to do, and there States should be ignoring Federal law”
I’m confused...what does that mean?

(1)(A) Any person who—
“States Rights”
Huh?

Depends.

Not my argument bud...I was just informing the man. I am tracking what you are saying all the way.

If you read this more carefully, you'll notice you were in the quote chain, you were not the one I directly responded to

(1)(A) Any person who—
“States Rights”
Huh?

Depends.

However, the Federal government does a ton of things it has no Constitutional authority to do, and there States should be ignoring Federal law”
It's all in the Constitution. The powers of the Fed are explicit and limited. The powers of the states however are 'supposed' to be far reaching. HOWEVER dot dot dot...one of the things clearly outlined in the constitution is the responsibility of the fed to protect the borders.

(1)(A) Any person who—
“States Rights”
Huh?

Depends.

If you read this more carefully, you'll notice you were in the quote chain, you were not the one I directly responded to
blow me

(1)(A) Any person who—
“States Rights”
Huh?

Depends.

It's all in the Constitution. The powers of the Fed are explicit and limited. The powers of the states however are 'supposed' to be far reaching. HOWEVER dot dot dot...one of the things clearly outlined in the constitution is the responsibility of the fed to protect the borders.

Agreed. That's why my post said as well

“States Rights”
Huh?

Depends.

blow me

I'm trying to see where I insulted you. I don't see it. All I said was you misread the post. I wasn't offended, but I was pointing it out to you. I like people who make a mistake then act like a dick when it's pointed out

(1)(A) Any person who—
“States Rights”
Huh?

Depends.

Sorry fellas....I’m still confused. I’m not sure what point you’re making with regard to State and Fed obligations, the enforcement of illegal immigration and obstruction by the states. I know the Constitution quite well. The Federal Government has an obligation to the people to protect our international borders from illegal invasion...this can be achieved almost AT ALL COSTS and at the Presidents discretion. Agreed?

“States Rights”
Huh?

Depends.

Sorry fellas....I’m still confused. I’m not sure what point you’re making with regard to State and Fed obligations, the enforcement of illegal immigration and obstruction by the states. I know the Constitution quite well. The Federal Government has an obligation to the people to protect our international borders from illegal invasion...this can be achieved almost AT ALL COSTS and at the Presidents discretion. Agreed?

Yes, we both agreed with you on that

“States Rights”
Huh?

Depends.

Yes, we both agreed with you on that

Haha...last night was a long one for me...I’m playing catch-up.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Just to remind how the left have different rules. Lets not forget that Comey actually said if we did what the kuuunt did, we would be in prison.

Lets review shall we?

Lets review the lies under oath.

Basically confirms that our country is run by scumbag pieces of shit in the DOJ.

Just to remind how the left have different rules. Lets not forget that Comey actually said if we did what the kuuunt did, we would be in prison.

Lets review shall we?

Lets review the lies under oath.

Basically confirms that our country is run by scumbag pieces of shit in the DOJ.

You aren’t kidding...the corruption runs deep doesn’t it?
So long as increased population translates into larger government, government agencies and increased tax revenues we’ll probably continue to see the corruption and disregard for immigration law. Sad reality.

Forum List

Back