So why hasn’t any politician and or public official been criminally charged under Title 8 USC 1324?

Timmy just got me thinking about this again.
The actions of public and elected officials in sanctuary shitholes put them in direct violation of Title 8 USC 1324. Maybe we should rally in these sanctuary shitholes and call for action?
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE...-title8-chap12-subchapII-partVIII-sec1324.pdf

8 USC 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens (a) Criminal penalties
(1)(A) Any person who—
(i) knowing that a person is an alien, brings
to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commis- sioner, regardless of whether such alien has re- ceived prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and re- gardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien;
(ii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or re- mains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;
(iii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or re- mains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from de- tection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;
(iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, know- ing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or
(v)(I) engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or
(II) aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,

It does not apply here. People have free speech rights. There is no law that requires anyone to cooperate with ICE. You have no clue what you are talking about.

Timmy just got me thinking about this again.
The actions of public and elected officials in sanctuary shitholes put them in direct violation of Title 8 USC 1324. Maybe we should rally in these sanctuary shitholes and call for action?
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE...-title8-chap12-subchapII-partVIII-sec1324.pdf

8 USC 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens (a) Criminal penalties
(1)(A) Any person who—
(i) knowing that a person is an alien, brings
to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commis- sioner, regardless of whether such alien has re- ceived prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and re- gardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien;
(ii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or re- mains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;
(iii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or re- mains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from de- tection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;
(iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, know- ing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or
(v)(I) engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or
(II) aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,

It does not apply here. People have free speech rights. There is no law that requires anyone to cooperate with ICE. You have no clue what you are talking about.

Nice try but this isn’t a freedom of speech issue bud.
When politicians declare a city a sanctuary for illegals they’re in violation of statute 8 USC 1324. You can pretend to be stupid all you want for sake of debate...but you and I both know you know this.
(iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, know- ing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law;

Forum List

Back