So why is Johnson still speaker

I know what you mean by blank check but are you sure it was as big a check as you think?
No but I like the approach... Johnson has made a statement that spending can not continue and by strict rules and designation for future spending he is demanding a budget process so there is a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel....

^Dude is channeling Hitler, just like his orange god.
No he was telling you the truth. We have freedom of religion. Not freedom from religion. But that's for the citizens. The government does not promote religion.

Are you afraid he'll knock you off the top of that list. You've worked so hard to maintain your status.

When you have to resort to a meme to dispute my post, you prove my point. Thanks for admitting it.
Pathetic KKKanadian. Your fascist government should be conquered to liberate the few sane people left there.

They discovered he had Canadian roots.

He's no Canadian. He'd never get elected here. Only 10% of Canadians are evangelicals, and we're frankly suspicious of religion mixing with politics. Our churches are apolitical, and if any church tried telling their parishioners how to vote, they'd find themselves taxed in a heart beat.

We also don't have the KKK, or right wing religious education for children. We take in more refugees than any country in the first world, and our tax dollars are invested in our lowest income citizens, not our richest. We have cradle to grave social programs and universal health care. There are no abortion laws, and gun ownership is strictly controlled.

Mike Johnson wouldn't be able to stand the level of freedoms the Canadian people have over Americans. He wants to ban abortions, cut social programs, and he doesn't believe in climate science.

Forum List

Back