So why was Ford questioned by a prosecutor but Kavanaugh wasn’t?

I guess republicans like to think Kavanaugh is a victim, but apparently he was too much of a pussy to receive questioning from a prosecutor.

Of course, for those of us who understand legal proceedings, it doesn’t make any goddamn sense to use a lawyer at all when no one is being charged with a crime. The GOP, like the pussies they are, hired a prosecutor to question Ford and tried to sugar coat it by making her female.

So, if the accusation was against Kavanaugh and not Ford, why didn’t a prosecutor question him?

It was a political hit by the prosecutor on Ford. It's the typical thing that happens when there is a OIS; the cops try & make the person that got shot by police look like the bad guy. That is what the prosecutor hired by the Senate committee tried to to to Ford; she tried to make Ford look like the bad female. It obviously didn't work.
Ford was much more composed, wasn't acting, was not demonstrating that she was a hostile witness, and was cooperative.
Kavanaugh on the other hand was not composed but was rather extremely emotional, was uncooperative, was combative, and was actually a very bad example of what a witness should be.
I have to admit, the hearing WAS a circus & Kavanaugh made it a circus. I certainly was not expecting that. It reminded me of Trump on Twitter spewing shit & showing everyone that Trump is his own worst enemy. Kavanaugh did that in person on Thursday.

I guess republicans like to think Kavanaugh is a victim, but apparently he was too much of a pussy to receive questioning from a prosecutor.

Of course, for those of us who understand legal proceedings, it doesn’t make any goddamn sense to use a lawyer at all when no one is being charged with a crime. The GOP, like the pussies they are, hired a prosecutor to question Ford and tried to sugar coat it by making her female.

So, if the accusation was against Kavanaugh and not Ford, why didn’t a prosecutor question him?

It was a political hit by the prosecutor on Ford. It's the typical thing that happens when there is a OIS; the cops try & make the person that got shot by police look like the bad guy. That is what the prosecutor hired by the Senate committee tried to to to Ford; she tried to make Ford look like the bad female. It obviously didn't work.
Ford was much more composed, wasn't acting, was not demonstrating that she was a hostile witness, and was cooperative.
Kavanaugh on the other hand was not composed but was rather extremely emotional, was uncooperative, was combative, and was actually a very bad example of what a witness should be.
I have to admit, the hearing WAS a circus & Kavanaugh made it a circus. I certainly was not expecting that. It reminded me of Trump on Twitter spewing shit & showing everyone that Trump is his own worst enemy. Kavanaugh did that in person on Thursday.

The prosecutor has stated that she would not have pursued a case against Kavanaugh based upon Ford's testimony.

The prosecutor has stated that she would not have pursued a case against Kavanaugh based upon Ford's testimony.

well of course she stated that; that was her 'job.'
Just like it was her job to excoriate Ford during her questioning of Ford & to treat Kavanaugh with kid gloves, like she did.
I know how that works & expected such; it was perfectly demonstrated.

well of course she stated that; that was her 'job.'
Just like it was her job to excoriate Ford during her questioning of Ford & to treat Kavanaugh with kid gloves, like she did.
I know how that works & expected such; it was perfectly demonstrated.

So, the prosecutor lied. Kavanaugh lied. Everyone lied.

Ford and her Democrat supporters told the truth without evidence.

You are one screwed up child.

The prosecutor had figured out Ford wasnt lying and the Dems were making Kav look like a fool since he couldnt answer a yes or no question. Thats why that loud mouth jumped in and changed the subject to Feinstein who was nowhere near the attempted rape. The prosecutor was a bad choice gone worse for this. Her instincts were totally against what she was hired to do.
That's why she said afterward she wouldn't prosecute Kav. Next baseless lie please.

Kavanaugh is the ultimate snowflake. He is the little rich white kid who grew up with a sense of entitlement like they all do.

He'll get to answer some questions he isn't going to be comfortable with soon. Which may very well lead to be questioned by a prosecutor.

Kavanaugh is the ultimate snowflake. He is the little rich white kid who grew up with a sense of entitlement like they all do.

He'll get to answer some questions he isn't going to be comfortable with soon. Which may very well lead to be questioned by a prosecutor.
You never met him, never went to school with him, don't know anything about him, yet like all liar libstains you know all there is to know. You are disgusting.

Nothing stopped the Dims from doing likewise, moron.

I'm not sure that Christine is even a women...
She sure is ugly.

Hatch remarked that she was a good looking woman.
He needs to have his prescription adjusted.

It's amusing the way all you dumbass snowflakes are always trying to apply the term to your critics. It must really sting.

We can sit here and the left can play partisan politics all day but when you examine the evidence you find the truth. Fords story has holes large enough to drive a tank through and not scrape the paint.

A therapist was so incompetent as to write down four in the room instead of the two. The polygraph asked about four in the room and was answered with a supposed truth. No baseline questions.

Each of the witnesses say they never saw anything like what she describes or that they do not recall any party with Kavanaugh.
Ford only has her witnesses saying that they were told a story about what happened at some point long after the event took place.

Ford does not remember any specifics such as time,date, how she got there, how she got home, who's house it was.

Two men have come forward saying it may have been them that she is speaking of. One woman claimed she heard rumors that were all over school. Until someone pointed out that Ford had not told anyone until 2012 then she walked back her story.

Given just the facts that Ford was not a friend of Kavanaugh's and probably had seen him only once. The fact that she was so drunk she can remember no real details. The fact that the only real witnesses say it did not happen or could not occur. I think it is very clear that it did not happen the way that she wants to believe it did.

Is it possible she did have a traumatic experience with someone else and in her drunken state have confused the persons involved? More then possible. But given that all the actual witnesses say the persons she says were involved say that her memory is incorrect then you have to go with the witnesses.

Why did she have two lawyers flanking her, heading off questions
from the prosecutor and Kavanaugh did not have any legal representation
present.

Was the homely whore hiding something?
She was the only non legal person in the room. It was incredibly smart of her to have attorneys present so they couldnt trick her.

You mean like who is paying for your lawyers? Who paid for the polygrapher? Things like that?

present.

She was the only non legal person in the room. It was incredibly smart of her to have attorneys present so they couldnt trick her.

You mean like who is paying for your lawyers? Who paid for the polygrapher? Things like that?
You were too stupid to transition from her being smart to have attorneys present to that lame post? :21:

present.

You were too stupid to transition from her being smart to have attorneys present to that lame post? :21:

I believe it would have been easier for you to type..."You're correct!"

present.

I believe it would have been easier for you to type..."You're correct!"
That would only happen if you were on point and correct. I've seen some weak posts but that one took the cake.

Are you so dense that you don't understand why a panel of old white men was not about to question a female who claims to be sexually assaulted?

And, as you notice, GOP Senators quickly put an end to the sham by doing what they should've done to Ford.

he's not under arrest
he's not on trial

the left is scraping the absolute bottom of the barrel trying to ruin a grown man for something he might have done as a minor

you're all scum and this will come back to you

Watching the court cases roll through should prove very interesting over the next decades for sure.

I'm defiantly glad I only went to parties with my stoner republican friends heh

They actually don't roll through. The court doesn't hear as many cases as people think, and only get to around 10% of the cases brought before it.

Exactly.

A woman was charged with questioning Ford because the Republican male members of the Committee were afraid to do so.

And that ploy backfired on the GOP:

‘But at some point, Ms. Mitchell decided she believed Blasey Ford. I think that happened when she called her a "victim" of sexual assault trauma. At that point, I don't think she was going to do anything to hurt Blasey Ford. Perhaps that's why the Republican senators decided to drop her like a hot potato when it came time to really confront Judge Kavanaugh about these allegations.’

Why GOP senators dropped sex crimes prosecutor Rachel Mitchell like a hot potato (Opinion) - CNN

Forum List

Back