So will Biden continue if elected to have a wasteful DoD?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Then, blanket media coverage of $640 toilet seats and $7,600 coffee makers sparked public outrage and a series of hearings on Capitol hill, strengthening the backbone of members of Congress.
TransDigm, a military parts supplier that the Department of Defense’s Inspector General caught overcharging the Pentagon by as much as 3,800% — yes, you read that figure right! — on routine items.

Pentagon spends $640 for a toilet seat that Home Depot sells for $7.88...hmmm isn't that a little wasteful?

Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2016/12/05
Dec 5, 2016 — The Pentagon has buried an internal study that exposed $125 billion in administrative waste in its business operations amid fears Congress ...
Screen Shot 2024-05-30 at 11.50.46 AM.png

Biden's DOD would be much less wasteful than that of Trump.
YOUR truly UNEDUCATED and definitely UNINFORMED GUESSES!
Why don't you provide PROOF? Is using the internet that hard for you to use you can only type your only personal opinion? Truly a dumb ass makes such a truly uninformed opinion!

YOUR truly UNEDUCATED and definitely UNINFORMED GUESSES!
Why don't you provide PROOF? Is using the internet that hard for you to use you can only type your only personal opinion? Truly a dumb ass makes such a truly uninformed opinion!
No one ever provides proof for Trump. Go be a carnival barker elsewhere.

Opinion, or fact?
FACTS:

The Ballooning Biden Defense Budget​

Biden also increased spending for the nonmilitary departments of national security. For FY2022, the administration proposed $58.5 billion for the State Department and USAID, an increase of 10 percent over the FY2021 enacted level and greater than 40 percent above the amount the Trump administration had proposed for FY2021.

While Trump slashed funding for nonmilitary security organizations to help pay for his defense buildup, Biden did not similarly reduce spending to pay for the necessary increase in the State Department and USAID budget. Total national security spending will therefore rise significantly in FY2022, increasing the total discretionary federal budget and burgeoning federal deficit.

NOTE: I normally provide the link where the above information comes from.
But this time I'm just copying the above. Let the dummies like John Edgar Slow Horses do a little research!

Compare to what Bush and Trump did.

Biden authorizes $768.2 billion in defense spending, a 5 percent increase​

See how simple a quick google search provides FACTS not guesses!

Just follow your lack of style, hm. I see you were goaded into it. Good. You are learning.
How can ANYONE with a little intelligence believe a single word you write when you can't even spell a simple word like "genesis" even when shown your stupid spelling..."gensis"
"MAGAism, since it is the center and gensis of all American political criminality,"

How can ANYONE with a little intelligence believe a single word you write when you can't even spell a simple word like "genesis" even when shown your stupid spelling..."gensis"
"MAGAism, since it is the center and gensis of all American political criminality,"
You misspell so I am not too worried about your comments, bud. :)

You misspell so I am not too worried about your comments, bud. :)
Proof it! Because when I see that little red dotted line like this "hoorses" I pay attention and correct it!
Screen Shot 2024-05-30 at 2.29.40 PM.png
note the dotted line?
Means it's misspelled but you obviously ignore it because well I guess you think your spelling is perfect!
"MAGAism, since it is the center and gensis"

Last edited:
Then, blanket media coverage of $640 toilet seats and $7,600 coffee makers sparked public outrage and a series of hearings on Capitol hill, strengthening the backbone of members of Congress.
TransDigm, a military parts supplier that the Department of Defense’s Inspector General caught overcharging the Pentagon by as much as 3,800% — yes, you read that figure right! — on routine items.

Pentagon spends $640 for a toilet seat that Home Depot sells for $7.88...hmmm isn't that a little wasteful?

Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2016/12/05
Dec 5, 2016 — The Pentagon has buried an internal study that exposed $125 billion in administrative waste in its business operations amid fears Congress ...
View attachment 954157

It has always been like that.

The real question is...

Will Biden supercharge the DOJ / CIA / FBI / ATF / IRS to arrest and prosecute conservatives en masse?

bidenhitler.gif

Forum List

Back