So Women never lie about Rape?

I've lied about rape before. Like that time I said, "I didn't rape that woman."

She probably just said to make people think someone actually wanted to fuck her lol

With enough booze and dope any person is fuckable...

You're not only insane, you're despicable too. I ran my agencies Domestic Violence Unit and very much enjoyed putting people like you into secure custody.
Damn you seem to have had many jobs. Is that because you cant hold onto one, because you suck as an individual, who isn't honest?

She probably just said to make people think someone actually wanted to fuck her lol

You're not only insane, you're despicable too. I ran my agencies Domestic Violence Unit and very much enjoyed putting people like you into secure custody.

Come and do It!

What I wrote is not against the damn law here in Texas and if you believe it is then knock on my door and arrest me and when I laugh at you and shut the door remember you can not arrest someone for what I wrote you fucking retarded bitch!

I am saying I have been drunk and high enough off pot that even your ugly ass would be attractive but I have never raped anyone and you better have proof before accusing me the third fucking time!

One data point and you feel the need to post a thread? She may have lied, and yet that does not make every woman who claims she has been sexually assaulted a liar.

It does prove that not every allegation of sexual assault is true.

It proved this one case, and reinforces investigators to interview both (or more) parties - victim, suspect, witnesses - at least two times, complete background checks, and keep clear notes on every facet of the event.

One data point and you feel the need to post a thread? She may have lied, and yet that does not make every woman who claims she has been sexually assaulted a liar.

It proved this one case, and reinforces investigators to interview both (or more) parties - victim, suspect, witnesses - at least two times, complete background checks, and keep clear notes on every facet of the event.

There are plenty of other examples where the one claiming she was raped lied. Are you saying this is the only one?

It also mean not every rape was a rape but you will convict the man before getting all the information...

Is that opinion taken from your criminal history?

I never had the pleasure of serving on a jury, though I was called half a dozen times. It seems defense attorney's aren't real happy to have LE on a jury. Thus I never convicted anyone, and always sought to get the details correct when writing an arrest report.

Sure you do.

You first find out if they are white.

Then you find out if they are Republican..

Then you scream guilty...

Never been arrested for rape nor have I ever done hard time for any crime. Spent a night in the drunk tank but to you that should have been a death sentence because anyone that is not like you should be dead...

Nope, I'm color blind and enforced the law based on the evidence, and on the attitude test; some times a warning is appropriate, but some people are too stupid or arrogant or pugnacious and need a ride to the holding cell.

You're not color blind. You helped elect a President using skin color as the primary reason for your vote.

Twice, and not because of his color. Why anyone voted for a Republican after the job by Bush&Co still amazes me.

Have you ever been laid or drunk wry? Geebus shut the hell up

Drunk, sure. Laid, too many times to count (remember, I was of age during the sexual revolution, way before AID's.)

It also mean not every rape was a rape but you will convict the man before getting all the information...

I never had the pleasure of serving on a jury, though I was called half a dozen times. It seems defense attorney's aren't real happy to have LE on a jury. Thus I never convicted anyone, and always sought to get the details correct when writing an arrest report.

Sure you do.

Never been arrested for rape nor have I ever done hard time for any crime. Spent a night in the drunk tank but to you that should have been a death sentence because anyone that is not like you should be dead...

Nope, I'm color blind and enforced the law based on the evidence, and on the attitude test; some times a warning is appropriate, but some people are too stupid or arrogant or pugnacious and need a ride to the holding cell.

You're not color blind. You helped elect a President using skin color as the primary reason for your vote.

Twice, and not because of his color. Why anyone voted for a Republican after the job by Bush&Co still amazes me.

Prove it or forever be considered a liar. You can't say it's due to his qualifications because he didn't have any. Just another unqualified black in a government job that a bleeding heart, guilt ridden white voted for to make himself feel better.

There are plenty of other examples where the one claiming she was raped lied. Are you saying this is the only one?

No, I did not "say" anything of the kind. In fact my post above suggests the exact opposite.

Drunk, sure. Laid, too many times to count (remember, I was of age during the sexual revolution, way before AID's.)
Lol i was just implying there was nothign wrong with what he said. He was making a joke. Take it easy. Sometimes you act more dried up than tipsycatlover

No, I did not "say" anything of the kind. In fact my post above suggests the exact opposite.

Prove it or forever be considered a liar.

This one sure did

'Serial liar' jailed after bogus rape claims - BBC News

A "serial liar" who made a series of bogus sexual assault allegations against 15 men has been jailed for 10 years.

Jemma Beale, 25, claimed she was raped by nine men and sexually assaulted by six, all strangers, in four encounters spanning three years.

One allegation led to the conviction of a man who was jailed for seven years.

Beale from Hounslow was found guilty of perjury and perverting the course of justice at Southwark Crown Court.

Judge Nicholas Loraine-Smith told Beale, who was in a relationship with a woman: "This trial has revealed, what was then not obvious, that you are a very, very convincing liar and you enjoy being seen as a victim.​

Irresponsible and vicious women and children will be believed.
People are not willing to take chances, so, they always get the benefit of the doubt.

Then arrest yourself!

Sure you do.

Romney was a better Candidate than Obama and because you could not see it because you only saw a white guy is your problem!

Like I wrote before you are the type that see color of skin and political party and find the person guilty...

If you were LEO you were the type that should have never had a damn badge. You're the type that would abuse your shield and justify the abuse because to you that shield put you above the law which make you dangerous!

I have dealt with your kind before and you get innocent people killed because you look down on those you deem below you!

Sure you do.

Romney was a better Candidate than Obama and because you could not see it because you only saw a white guy is your problem!

Like I wrote before you are the type that see color of skin and political party and find the person guilty...

If you were LEO you were the type that should have never had a damn badge. You're the type that would abuse your shield and justify the abuse because to you that shield put you above the law which make you dangerous!

I have dealt with your kind before and you get innocent people killed because you look down on those you deem below you!

You claim to be a psychic, in fact you're psychotic. I don't look down on anyone, but bullies and punks get from me what they deserve - & you're both.

Prove it or forever be considered a liar.

You're not very bright, are you?

I did not say that 'every woman' is a liar, doofus.

Some women without a doubt lie about rape and yes, one data point proves it.

Forum List

Back