So you want to injure Trump

Meane

Mar 5, 2017
My unalterable theory is that Trump ran for president out of Putin request. If they hadn't had a deal, he wouldn't have gone and he wouldn't have won.

They have a good plan that arises from nowhere else but from Putin's narcissistic behavioural patterns.

Why, I hear him behind every word Trump says. Outright lying, flattery, reflective attacking. Putin always attacks people of things he is guilty of. It isn't out of some political brilliance. It's one of the most usual characteristics of a person with a narcissistic personality disorder.

What follows is unfortunate, Trump is entirely controlled by Putin so his mind is not free to receive blame or shame and any regret that may on some nights creep into it will be discarded out of fear. He has given his will away. So attacking him is useless. It would be possibly possible to find away rid of him, but it's extremely unlikely due to the natural calculative capability of Putin. When I say attacking him is useless I mean that what he feels does not matter. Whatever he comes to feel doesn't matter. And Putin has no interest whatever of what he feels nor of what happens. If he's assassinated for instance, whatever, between heaven and hell, happens to Trump or in America or regarding America doesn't wake in Putin nor Trump the slightest emotion that would relevantly change the discourse of events.

To win, besides for legal attempts to remove him and protests, - protesting is good - is to put the pressure elsewhere. Putin wants all attention there, obviously. Best would be to get rid of Putin which happens from Russia. In America Trump can be neglected in many ways politically so his destructive intentions don't come to be but that's not the purpose of him so it's kind of like trying to keep a burning house up by continuously showering it with water though the fire never goes out.

My unalterable theory is that Trump ran for president out of Putin request. If they hadn't had a deal, he wouldn't have gone and he wouldn't have won.

They have a good plan that arises from nowhere else but from Putin's narcissistic behavioural patterns.

Why, I hear him behind every word Trump says. Outright lying, flattery, reflective attacking. Putin always attacks people of things he is guilty of. It isn't out of some political brilliance. It's one of the most usual characteristics of a person with a narcissistic personality disorder.

What follows is unfortunate, Trump is entirely controlled by Putin so his mind is not free to receive blame or shame and any regret that may on some nights creep into it will be discarded out of fear. He has given his will away. So attacking him is useless. It would be possibly possible to find away rid of him, but it's extremely unlikely due to the natural calculative capability of Putin. When I say attacking him is useless I mean that what he feels does not matter. Whatever he comes to feel doesn't matter. And Putin has no interest whatever of what he feels nor of what happens. If he's assassinated for instance, whatever, between heaven and hell, happens to Trump or in America or regarding America doesn't wake in Putin nor Trump the slightest emotion that would relevantly change the discourse of events.

To win, besides for legal attempts to remove him and protests, - protesting is good - is to put the pressure elsewhere. Putin wants all attention there, obviously. Best would be to get rid of Putin which happens from Russia. In America Trump can be neglected in many ways politically so his destructive intentions don't come to be but that's not the purpose of him so it's kind of like trying to keep a burning house up by continuously showering it with water though the fire never goes out.
Uh huh.

Spam bot.

Ignore list.

Trump is the evil spawn of BHO's jokes in his correspondents' dinner.

This is all BHO's fault -- the law of unintended consequences.

Did the voices in your head agree with you on this? Can you hear Putins voice?, really?

My unalterable theory is that Trump ran for president out of Putin request. If they hadn't had a deal, he wouldn't have gone and he wouldn't have won....t.

Is reality really that bad that you can't face it at all?

I can help you, with some very simple, easy to implement steps, if you are willing to listen.

Electro Deflecto Unisex "Tin" Foil Hat One Size at Amazon Men’s Clothing store:

Spam bot.

Ignore list.

Trump is the evil spawn of BHO's jokes in his correspondents' dinner.

This is all BHO's fault -- the law of unintended consequences.
You must talk to all of five people here. Doesn't it get boring?
(She says, although she is also a spam bot on ignore)

More crazy lunatic conspiracy theories.
hillary-clinton-free-speech-censorship-700x350.jpg

Trump's a narcissist. Don't know enough about Putin. There's no reason to believe Trump needed to make a deal with Putin. Putin is achieving his ends without having to lift a finger at this point. Trump is doing it for him (just because it's Trump who's the pissed off narcissist) by continuing to add fuel to the raging fire that is dividing us as one people with a common goal.

How do you know President Trump is entirely controlled by President Putin?
capelli.gif

He doesn't seem to be so easily influenced
wink.gif

Trump's a narcissist. Don't know enough about Putin. There's no reason to believe Trump needed to make a deal with Putin. Putin is achieving his ends without having to lift a finger at this point. Trump is doing it for him (just because it's Trump who's the pissed off narcissist) by continuing to add fuel to the raging fire that is dividing us as one people with a common goal.

MEane is obviously not in good shape. Using him to advance your agenda is not very kind.

This is a person who obviously needs to isolate himself from unsettling information, such as the news.

Democrats ran a socialist for president (and then cheated him out of the election). As Secy/State under president Hussein, Hillary cut the red (pardon the pun) tape that allowed Russia to purchase crucial uranium sites. Obama met with Russian envoys about 200 times during his term and allegedly tapped Trump's phone. Meanwhile the left continues their fantasy that there was some collusion between then civilian capitalist Donald Trump and the "president" of Russia? Even left wing experts allege no such connection. My prediction is that rehab centers and psychiatric clinics in the next couple of years are going to be full of lefties who babble about Trump and Putin.

Oh, man. They really need to screen their troops better. Lol

MEane is obviously not in good shape. Using him to advance your agenda is not very kind.

This is a person who obviously needs to isolate himself from unsettling information, such as the news.
To me, the guy doesn't seem in any worse shape than the dudes running around here screaming that Obama tapped Trump's phones. It's all delusional.

they're birds of a feather ... both chickenshit sob's

Your post reminds me of a couple psych patients I was once assigned to watch.
Have you stopped taking your meds?

You don't know what a narcist is. Not just a selfish person, but much much more. If Trump was one Putin wouldn't want him to deal with. No, Trump is not a narcist. Self-centered he may be.

You don't know what a narcist is. Not just a selfish person, but much much more. If Trump was one Putin wouldn't want him to deal with. No, Trump is not a narcist. Self-centered he may be.

A) It's "narcissist"

B)

hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back