Soaking up sun, Chris Chrispie family spend time on Beach he closed to public.

PHOTOS: Christie, family soak up sun on N.J. beach he closed to public

-5b11f8f1731f444b.JPG

-14ae36f910b73491.JPG

N.J.
NJ Gov. Chris Christie, his family and friends are all alone as they enjoy a picture perfect Sunday afternoon at an empty Island Beach State Park, which is closed to the public due to the state government shutdown.

-----------------------

At first I was wondering how they got spandex on a beached whale. Then I realized it was a picture of Crispie. Republicans have so much nerve.

Moronic Republicans' Rule number 5:
ANY inconvenient FACT that shows right wingers' hypocrisy, should be quickly labeled, "fake news".....

The filthy democrats caused the shutdown. That fat fucker has a house there, he is free to go there. Get over it you sick, typically obese and typically low IQ ugly ass democrats! The hilarious thing is when state land is privatized, democrat nerds go ape shit.
Sorry, that beach was one that was closed. Crispie is acting like a typical Republican.

The filthy democrats caused the shutdown. That fat fucker has a house there, he is free to go there. Get over it you sick, typically obese and typically low IQ ugly ass democrats! The hilarious thing is when state land is privatized, democrat nerds go ape shit.
Sorry, that beach was one that was closed. Crispie is acting like a typical Republican.

No, typical entitled asshole. That's non partisan.

Was he trying to make a "statement" or something?
When asked why in hell would he be sitting his fat ass on a beach he closed to the public he responded," When you're governor, you can do what you want."
Typical entitled republican.

Democrats along with their smarmy minions in the MSM managed to blame the Speaker of the House when Bill Clinton shut down the federal government. I guess republican governors don't have that option. I don't even want to know what Bill Clinton was doing during the shutdown.

PHOTOS: Christie, family soak up sun on N.J. beach he closed to public

-5b11f8f1731f444b.JPG

-14ae36f910b73491.JPG

N.J.
NJ Gov. Chris Christie, his family and friends are all alone as they enjoy a picture perfect Sunday afternoon at an empty Island Beach State Park, which is closed to the public due to the state government shutdown.

-----------------------

At first I was wondering how they got spandex on a beached whale. Then I realized it was a picture of Crispie. Republicans have so much nerve.
Ugh! Horrible! How dare he spend the day at the GOVERNORS HOUSE on the beach! Hey tell your retarded democrats who have a SUPER MAJORITY in the NJ legislature to stop dicking off and pass a budget!

So Christie is being an idiot again.

Why should I care? I didn't vote for him. I don't live in NJ.

Whatever I don't live in New Jersey if those who do don't like the current state of things there they can make changes in the next election.

I don't understand what the complaint is at all. The beach is closed anyway so why not go there if you can? It's not costing the taxpayers or budget one red cent. Nobody is harmed by this.

Forum List

Back