Soaking up sun, Chris Chrispie family spend time on Beach he closed to public.

So he just heads down to the gov beach house and chills on a closed beach?

That's cool with you ? The gov abusing his authority because he's above the little people?
Lol! This is a perfect example of everything that is wrong with the Democrat party and their loyal idiots.

The Governor did his job. Democrats failed to do their job and present a budget. You get mad about a guy going to the beach, yet ignore the fact the Dems failed to do their job and refused to pass a budget.

Then you demand that the Governor "control" the legislature, so the Governor recalls the Democrat Legislature and forces them to get off their lazy asses and do their job, and you still complain.

Democrats are all about style over substance and refuse to acknowledge or examine the reasons they are failing across the country. Keep up the stupidity kid, it's working well for you.

Edit: That nat the nut agrees with you, should be your first clue about how lost you are.

Yes , I'm sure the people saw christy on the beach and blamed the democrats!
The Dems failed to pass a budget. What part of this fact confuses you?

Fact : christy enjoyed the public beach that was closed to the public . He is above the law.
It's official, Timmy is retarded. List the state owned facilities the Governor is not allowed to visit.

The ones that are closed .

PHOTOS: Christie, family soak up sun on N.J. beach he closed to public

-5b11f8f1731f444b.JPG

-14ae36f910b73491.JPG

N.J.
NJ Gov. Chris Christie, his family and friends are all alone as they enjoy a picture perfect Sunday afternoon at an empty Island Beach State Park, which is closed to the public due to the state government shutdown.

-----------------------

At first I was wondering how they got spandex on a beached whale. Then I realized it was a picture of Crispie. Republicans have so much nerve.
You sure this isn't a thread on beached whales?

Lol! This is a perfect example of everything that is wrong with the Democrat party and their loyal idiots.

The Governor did his job. Democrats failed to do their job and present a budget. You get mad about a guy going to the beach, yet ignore the fact the Dems failed to do their job and refused to pass a budget.

Then you demand that the Governor "control" the legislature, so the Governor recalls the Democrat Legislature and forces them to get off their lazy asses and do their job, and you still complain.

Democrats are all about style over substance and refuse to acknowledge or examine the reasons they are failing across the country. Keep up the stupidity kid, it's working well for you.

Edit: That nat the nut agrees with you, should be your first clue about how lost you are.

Fact : christy enjoyed the public beach that was closed to the public . He is above the law.
It's official, Timmy is retarded. List the state owned facilities the Governor is not allowed to visit.

Where did you get that idea?

Where did you get that idea?

He wasn't out on official gov business! You act like he was giving the queen a tour of the beach .

His approval rating is like 15%, before this happened !

PHOTOS: Christie, family soak up sun on N.J. beach he closed to public

-5b11f8f1731f444b.JPG

-14ae36f910b73491.JPG

N.J.
NJ Gov. Chris Christie, his family and friends are all alone as they enjoy a picture perfect Sunday afternoon at an empty Island Beach State Park, which is closed to the public due to the state government shutdown.

-----------------------

At first I was wondering how they got spandex on a beached whale. Then I realized it was a picture of Crispie. Republicans have so much nerve.
Ugh! Horrible! How dare he spend the day at the GOVERNORS HOUSE on the beach! Hey tell your retarded democrats who have a SUPER MAJORITY in the NJ legislature to stop dicking off and pass a budget!
So...

Crispie is a typical Republican. They feel they are deserving and therefore rules don't apply to them. They are "special". Meaning white. Republicans flaunt it.

Obama Africa Trip To Cost Up To $100 Million: Report | HuffPost
What about the $200 million a day trip to India?

I don't know. What are you talking about?
OH DON'T PLAY DUMB!

Rep. Michele Bachmann claims Obama's trip to India will cost the taxpayers $200 million a day

Forum List

Back