Soaking up sun, Chris Chrispie family spend time on Beach he closed to public.

Cons would rule us like kings if they could .

Christie well knows that he is FINISHED......No more running for POTUS, No more running for the senate,No more running even for governor....So, during his last days, he is basically telling everyone, "screw you".....and starting to look for a job in some Atlantic City boardwalk shop.

PHOTOS: Christie, family soak up sun on N.J. beach he closed to public

-5b11f8f1731f444b.JPG

-14ae36f910b73491.JPG

N.J.
NJ Gov. Chris Christie, his family and friends are all alone as they enjoy a picture perfect Sunday afternoon at an empty Island Beach State Park, which is closed to the public due to the state government shutdown.

-----------------------

At first I was wondering how they got spandex on a beached whale. Then I realized it was a picture of Crispie. Republicans have so much nerve.

MOAC

the Mother Of All Cameltoes.

Reading the article, it turns out that this is one small fact wrapped in a few layers of fake news.

I am so sick of this lying media. They should all be shut down until they discover journalistic integrity.
So what is fact and what is fake?
The only fact is that the state legislature failed to pass a budget. That is on them. They need to do their jobs.

Crispie is a typical Republican. They feel they are deserving and therefore rules don't apply to them. They are "special". Meaning white. Republicans flaunt it.

Reading the article, it turns out that this is one small fact wrapped in a few layers of fake news.

I am so sick of this lying media. They should all be shut down until they discover journalistic integrity.
The only fact is that the state legislature failed to pass a budget. That is on them. They need to do their jobs.

Oh yeah. Cause the gov has NOTHINg to do with the process ! Why can't he control the legislature? Pass a temp bill until it's worked out ?

Oh yeah. Cause the gov has NOTHINg to do with the process ! Why can't he control the legislature? Pass a temp bill until it's worked out ?
Because you are a bit slow and I feel bad for you, I will try again. The Governor does not write or pass legislation. He chooses to sign or not sign legislation after it has passed the legislature. Your child-like demands that he control people is beyond dumb.

Because you are a bit slow and I feel bad for you, I will try again. The Governor does not write or pass legislation. He chooses to sign or not sign legislation after it has passed the legislature. Your child-like demands that he control people is beyond dumb.

Did he refuse to sign a budget ? We are having the same budget fight here in Mass, but still pass a temp measure to keep the gov going . You act as if the gov is a powerless rubber stamp . It's embarrassing.

I can't believe you hacks are defending Christy! This is undefenseable . He still controls where he parks his fat ass !

Did he refuse to sign a budget ? We are having the same budget fight here in Mass, but still pass a temp measure to keep the gov going . You act as if the gov is a powerless rubber stamp . It's embarrassing.

I can't believe you hacks are defending Christy! This is undefenseable . He still controls where he parks his fat ass !
If you have no idea what you are talking about, why post? I can't believe you are running your mouth again even though you have no clue what has happened.... oh wait, yes I can.

No budget was presented. He called back the legislature and signed a budget on Monday.

Please stop posting Timmy. It is clear to everyone you are just a dumb kid that no idea what is happening in the world.

If you have no idea what you are talking about, why post? I can't believe you are running your mouth again even though you have no clue what has happened.... oh wait, yes I can.

No budget was presented. He called back the legislature and signed a budget on Monday.

Please stop posting Timmy. It is clear to everyone you are just a dumb kid that no idea what is happening in the world.

So he just heads down to the gov beach house and chills on a closed beach?

That's cool with you ? The gov abusing his authority because he's above the little people?

That's cool with you ? The gov abusing his authority because he's above the little people?

Let it go, Timmy......The obese governor no longer gives a crap what anyone thinks about him....He will no longer run for ANYTHING...is disgraced by both parties and will probably wind up being a barker on Atlantic City's boardwalk....maybe..

Lol! This is a perfect example of everything that is wrong with the Democrat party and their loyal idiots.

The Governor did his job. Democrats failed to do their job and present a budget. You get mad about a guy going to the beach, yet ignore the fact the Dems failed to do their job and refused to pass a budget.

Then you demand that the Governor "control" the legislature, so the Governor recalls the Democrat Legislature and forces them to get off their lazy asses and do their job, and you still complain.

Democrats are all about style over substance and refuse to acknowledge or examine the reasons they are failing across the country. Keep up the stupidity kid, it's working well for you.

Edit: That nat the nut agrees with you, should be your first clue about how lost you are.

Last edited:

Lol! This is a perfect example of everything that is wrong with the Democrat party and their loyal idiots.

The Governor did his job. Democrats failed to do their job and present a budget. You get mad about a guy going to the beach, yet ignore the fact the Dems failed to do their job and refused to pass a budget.

Then you demand that the Governor "control" the legislature, so the Governor recalls the Democrat Legislature and forces them to get off their lazy asses and do their job, and you still complain.

Democrats are all about style over substance and refuse to acknowledge or examine the reasons they are failing across the country. Keep up the stupidity kid, it's working well for you.

Edit: That nat the nut agrees with you, should be your first clue about how lost you are.

Yes , I'm sure the people saw christy on the beach and blamed the democrats!

The Dems failed to pass a budget. What part of this fact confuses you?

Fact : christy enjoyed the public beach that was closed to the public . He is above the law.

Fact : christy enjoyed the public beach that was closed to the public . He is above the law.
It's official, Timmy is retarded. List the state owned facilities the Governor is not allowed to visit.

Forum List

Back