Soccer Game canceled over "traumatizing" pro trump chants.

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Girls' Soccer Game Suspended over 'Traumatizing' Pro-Trump Chants - Breitbart

ROFL! We are literally raising a generation of pussies! My kids are gonna get in a lot of trouble and I will spend a lot of time defending them from overly sensitive pussies guaranteed. We aren't PC and we say what we mean whether it hurts someone's feelings or not.My daughter and son were talking earlier my son was talking about some black kid at school not knowing what 1+1 is and my daughter says he is an idiot! My other daughter says yer an asshole! My oldest says yeah so? At least i'm not an idiot! ROFL!

Oh good grief! This is getting beyond pathetic. Kids should be named and shamed AND their parents as well for doing such a piss poor job of raising their children.

I see the problem, the students were white. Haven't you heard the news?

White lives don't matter

-Geaux

This isn't about wusssies but more about a really clever argument to censor conservatives. All they have to do is say someone was traumatized by <insert conservative statement here> and they can shut it down to protect the children. Do you really think that people are really that much of a wussy that they their ears burst upon hearing Trump slogans?

Forum List

Back