Social Justice Warrior calls cops after customer requests Trumps name on cup

It ranks right up there with fat black mamas calling the police on McDonalds because they wanted extra pickles.

OMG. Lol. That is so hilarious! :lol:

If you think about it though, it's a pretty sad state of affairs that the leftists create such wimps. :(

trump.jpg

I wonder if the customer saw that meme before he went to Starbucks...I have been to Starbucks ONE TIME. Last month wife wanted to try some halloween drink they had so I got it for her...5.75$! Never again....absolutely outrageous prices.

Refuses to write Trump on a cup. Demands Christians to bake cakes for homosexuals. Lib Logic.

WINNER!

My husband was like "I'm so doing this!" Then we realized we live in Alaska, our barista's would probably cheer and draw flags on the cup... Not half as amusing...

My husband was like "I'm so doing this!" Then we realized we live in Alaska, our barista's would probably cheer and draw flags on the cup... Not half as amusing...

Yeah....I thought about myself but I dont feel like driving to Austin from Houston to find a liberal in a starbucks.

I wonder if the customer saw that meme before he went to Starbucks...I have been to Starbucks ONE TIME. Last month wife wanted to try some halloween drink they had so I got it for her...5.75$! Never again....absolutely outrageous prices.
Oh hell, Starbucks is cheap compared to Hard Rock Cafe. I was in the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Arlington, VA last weekend and a glass of beer was $7.50. But I'll be damned if I pay $5.75 for Starbucks though. Too many whiny Liberals go there. Real people go to Dunkin Donuts.

Wow, since when is this reason enough to call the law? Hopefully whoever did the dialing was given a warning to not cry wolf until there really is a wolf.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

These Starbuck employees are fine examples of the Alt Left. Take pride Liberals - take pride.

Ya know, every time I see stuff like this I'm all the more happy that Trump won.

Yeah....I thought about myself but I dont feel like driving to Austin from Houston to find a liberal in a starbucks.

Go down to Montrose or Upper Kirby area and do it and I bet you will get a few pissed off looks.

Forum List

Back