Social Media Patterns Show Trump Is Looking at a Landslide Victory

Can you point to what you are talking about? That image doesn't cover RV vs LV. So, I don't know, why don't you come up with a single fact today.
This is why I dislike debating you...you're a fucking moron that can't read a chart!

I can read it, here is the background that I'm speaking to.

Trump is relying on unlikely voters and it's a bad plan.

Trump’s Campaign Focused On Attracting Unlikely Voters, A Memo Shows

If it were an election of likely voters, Trump would be in trouble, unlikely voters are not going to turn up for him.

Also, in a presidential election, I'd be more interested in the registered voters columns.
Child, since EVERYONE recognizes that this is an UNORTHODOX campaign, it calls for UNORTHODOX measures!

And Trump so far is failing at it. I expect the polls to tighten up, that would be the orthodox view of elections after the conventions. We'll see.

But, back to the point where you said 538 only got it right once in the GOP convention. What are you referring to? Because I don't think you know what you're talking about.
Apparently you do not read posts in this thread! Please troll, go pick on RightWingNut or the Dantelion might be better for you!

You stated 538 was right only once during the primary, what are you talking about?

This is why I dislike debating you...you're a fucking moron that can't read a chart!

If it were an election of likely voters, Trump would be in trouble, unlikely voters are not going to turn up for him.

Also, in a presidential election, I'd be more interested in the registered voters columns.
Child, since EVERYONE recognizes that this is an UNORTHODOX campaign, it calls for UNORTHODOX measures!

And Trump so far is failing at it. I expect the polls to tighten up, that would be the orthodox view of elections after the conventions. We'll see.

But, back to the point where you said 538 only got it right once in the GOP convention. What are you referring to? Because I don't think you know what you're talking about.
Apparently you do not read posts in this thread! Please troll, go pick on RightWingNut or the Dantelion might be better for you!

You stated 538 was right only once during the primary, what are you talking about?
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

It is old, you getting caught in another lie.

Forum List

Back