Social Media Patterns Show Trump Is Looking at a Landslide Victory

lol

Vagifail doing his thing

View attachment 84648

Yes, you notice that the LV difference is slight compared to the RV which all have skewed demographics...but keep trying...I noticed you were absent when Trump was leading!

Can you point to what you are talking about? That image doesn't cover RV vs LV. So, I don't know, why don't you come up with a single fact today.
This is why I dislike debating you...you're a fucking moron that can't read a chart!

I can read it, here is the background that I'm speaking to.

Trump is relying on unlikely voters and it's a bad plan.

Trump’s Campaign Focused On Attracting Unlikely Voters, A Memo Shows

If it were an election of likely voters, Trump would be in trouble, unlikely voters are not going to turn up for him.

Also, in a presidential election, I'd be more interested in the registered voters columns.

lol

Vagifail doing his thing

View attachment 84648

Yes, you notice that the LV difference is slight compared to the RV which all have skewed demographics...but keep trying...I noticed you were absent when Trump was leading!

Vag, I told you Clinton would bounce back after the conventions.

Of course, I didn't think Trump would suck so bad that people would think he's a Democrat plant!
Hmmmm.....

DNC Insider: Clinton Being Pounded in Polls – Don’t Believe Mainstream Media!

Last 17 polls.

Trump leading in 0 of them.

And we are to believe from the retarded media not to believe it.

Right.

Gateway Pundit ^ | Aug 7th, 2016 | Jim Hoft
Current polls show the race for President is much tighter than it really is.
So the polls are wrong. The race really isn't that tight? That's what that sentence says. I think y'all got it wrong. Gateway Pundit is saying Lyin' Don is dead meat.
They do?
Current polls are showing that the race is tighter than it really is, i.e. Hillary's lead is bigger than the polls are showing. English much?!?!

While I know that most of your musings are shit-filled , I feel pretty confident in saying that the fix is in for Hitlery and it will not be because the majority voted for the lying, globalist POS but because the electronic voting machines are easily compromised. I have yet to see one Hitlery Clinton bumper sticker but I have seen plenty of bumpers stickers touting Trump. She didn't draw well at rallies and she has managed to piss off Sanders supporters. She will when because the power elites promised her the CEO job of USA.INC but she is easily the most unlikable candidate in a very long time. The heat is going to be turned up very high against her if we even have an election. There is so much more crimes to reveal about this unashamed crook. More and moire people are turning to alternative media and that is going to hurt Hitlery in a big time way.

Globalization rules.

It's for winners.

When I look up Donald on twitter, the people I know who follow him are all progressives except 1. They aren't doing it because they like him. They do it so they can immediately express disdain at whatever he says. Similarly, unless FB changed its little trickery you can end up liking a page because a friend of your linked it in a post and you liked your friend's post. So if someone linked a Trump post saying, "I can't believe this guy is such a tool" and you like it, you like the post that was linked, making it look like you like Trump. It is a little hard to model off social media. Anyway reuters does a bunch of continuous online polling and they Hillary up by only 2

lol

Vagifail doing his thing

View attachment 84648

Can you point to what you are talking about? That image doesn't cover RV vs LV. So, I don't know, why don't you come up with a single fact today.
This is why I dislike debating you...you're a fucking moron that can't read a chart!

If it were an election of likely voters, Trump would be in trouble, unlikely voters are not going to turn up for him.

Also, in a presidential election, I'd be more interested in the registered voters columns.
Child, since EVERYONE recognizes that this is an UNORTHODOX campaign, it calls for UNORTHODOX measures!

lol

Vagifail doing his thing

View attachment 84648

Vag, I told you Clinton would bounce back after the conventions.

Of course, I didn't think Trump would suck so bad that people would think he's a Democrat plant!
Hmmmm.....

DNC Insider: Clinton Being Pounded in Polls – Don’t Believe Mainstream Media!

Last 17 polls.

Trump leading in 0 of them.

And we are to believe from the retarded media not to believe it.

Right.
B.Hussein WON the 2008 election, by using social media which the opposition didn't!.... Hate to break that to you!

Tell a pollster you're voting for Trump and tomorrow morning you'll wake up to find your tires slashed.

Fortunately most people have figured that out so play The Hillary card and lie to the pollsters.

I'm looking at indicators saying that HRC will not get one vote in this election.....
Trump was rumored to have said ..... Order me up some McDonald's post haste.....

I have my people looking into this story now.....

This is gonna be Yuge!!!

Democrats are scrambling now to get HRC back on the campaign trail....
She was going to take a break from the campaign but now with the news leaking
that she is going to get run over by the Trump train she has no choice....

She is going to do ten states in 3 hrs.....
Covering East coast,West coast and North and South.....

How did it all fall apart so fast for HRC???

lol

Vagifail doing his thing

View attachment 84648

Child, since EVERYONE recognizes that this is an UNORTHODOX campaign, it calls for UNORTHODOX measures!

And Trump so far is failing at it. I expect the polls to tighten up, that would be the orthodox view of elections after the conventions. We'll see.

But, back to the point where you said 538 only got it right once in the GOP convention. What are you referring to? Because I don't think you know what you're talking about.

And Trump so far is failing at it. I expect the polls to tighten up, that would be the orthodox view of elections after the conventions. We'll see.

But, back to the point where you said 538 only got it right once in the GOP convention. What are you referring to? Because I don't think you know what you're talking about.
Apparently you do not read posts in this thread! Please troll, go pick on RightWingNut or the Dantelion might be better for you!

So, you're doing it again. Picking a single poll over all others because it says what you want it to do, you need to stop doing that, it's only feeding your bias.

Also, your 'source' maybe not correct, the USC poll still shows Clinton in a narrow lead.

The USC Dornsife / LA Times Presidential Election "Daybreak" Poll | Understanding America Study

chart.jpeg

Forum List

Back