Social Media Reacts To Trump's Word Salad About Affordable Child Care

Zincwarrior

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2021

Trump Gives Incoherent 360-Word Response to Question About Childcare​

When asked what specific legislation he would support to make it affordable, Trump replied with a meandering 360-word response that largely failed to address the question. He literally just babbles like a street corner idiot. This is now the oldest Presidential candidate in history people.

Well, I would do that, and we’re sitting down — you know, I was, somebody, we had Senator Marco Rubio, and my daughter Ivanka was so impactful on that issue. It’s a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about, that — because, look, child care is child care. It’s, couldn’t, you know, there’s something, you have to have it — in this country, you have to have it.

But when you talk about those numbers compared to the kind of numbers that I’m talking about, by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to — but they’ll get used to it very quickly — and it’s not gonna stop them from doing business with us. But they’ll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country.

Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we’re talking about, including child care, that it’s going to take care.

We’re gonna have — I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country, because I have to stay with child care.

I want to stay with child care, but those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I’m talking about, including growth, but growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just, that I just told you about.

We’re gonna be taking in trillions of dollars, and as much as child care is talked about as being expensive, it’s, relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we’ll be taking in. We’re going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we’ll worry about the rest of the world.

Let’s help other people, but we’re going to take care of our country first. This is about America first. It’s about Make America Great Again. We have to do it because right now we’re a failing nation, so we’ll take care of it. Thank you. Very good question. Thank you.

Somebody please point out where our Constitution gives the national government the power - or the right - spend tax dollars for the professional care and nurturing of our children.

Look first in Article I, Section8, where the powers of Congress are specified.

And if you use the words, "general welfare" in your response, shoot yourself.

1725628579656.png

Somebody please point out where our Constitution gives the national government the power - or the right - spend tax dollars for the professional care and nurturing of our children.

Interstate Commerce
Taxing power under the Constitution

next question

And if Trump had said that, that would be fine. Not popular, mind you, but a perfectly acceptable policy position.

That isn't what he said, though. He came up with some word salad that when he imposes his tariffs we are going to have so much money we can pay for child care.

And if Trump had said that, that would be fine. Not popular, mind you, but a perfectly acceptable policy position.

That isn't what he said, though. He came up with some word salad that when he imposes his tariffs we are going to have so much money we can pay for child care.

Not seeing the issue with TRUMP's response. If we need money for child care, SS or whatever we need to stop wasting money on endless wars and giving money to countries that support a culture of violence.

Trump Gives Incoherent 360-Word Response to Question About Childcare​

When asked what specific legislation he would support to make it affordable, Trump replied with a meandering 360-word response that largely failed to address the question. He literally just babbles like a street corner idiot. This is now the oldest Presidential candidate in history people.

Can you post Kamala Harris response to the question?

Forum List

Back