Socialized Medicine Death Sentence

The point, that you conveniently missed, is socialized medicine makes medical decisions, not on the ability to aid the ill, but on the expense to society to do so. So a liberal judge made a ruling on a liberal law and you say this was not a liberal decision. You probably think it is OK as just another late term abortion.

As far as Gorsuch being another idiot juror, let me remind you of R B Ginsburg, the definition of idiot.
Is that why those countries have a better life expectancy than we do?
Hmmmmmmm............................

Interesting, let us see what the life expectancies are;

List of countries by life expectancy - Wikipedia

By the WHO numbers, we are number 31, just above Cuba.

By the CIA world fact book, we are #42.

The World Factbook — Central Intelligence Agency

And we are #43 from this site;

Life Expectancy for Countries

Perhaps this sums it up best;

images

What is Cuba's abortion rate?

Do they use the same standards for abortions as the United States?

Abortion and Infanticide in Cuba – PRI

The Cuban government proudly proclaims its successful health care system, citing impressively low rates in child and maternal mortality. But the truth is that such rates are not based on a real effort to save mothers and their newborn children. Rather, they are based on the abortions performed on pre-born children diagnosed with certain types of defect which are considered life-threatening in later infant life. They are also based on the widespread use of contraceptives for those women who suffer from pathologies which otherwise might put their lives at risk should they become pregnant.

No they aren't! And aborted children are not counted in the life expectancy rates.

Therefore you're comparing apples and oranges.

*****SMILE*****

:)

We have a lower life expectancy because we're overweight, not because of our health care...
Well every economic downturn causes tens of thousands of suicides and since our economy is less cushioned against such variance, we also get many more suicides and 'accidental' deaths.

We have a lower life expectancy because we're overweight, not because of our health care...
Well every economic downturn causes tens of thousands of suicides and since our economy is less cushioned against such variance, we also get many more suicides and 'accidental' deaths.

It's not just economic downturns that cause suicide rashes though, [pockets] of our society as a whole causes them; to example the whole LGBT suicide rates, regardless if these folks "actually" experience "hate" or if they're told and conditioned to find it, the end result is the same. I suspect we're going to see an increase of suicide rates now given the dismal mental facilities of the 20 somethings in colleges right now...

Semi-related ramble: Ya know I remember reading about all the men who killed themselves during the great depression; and I thought to myself these poor fucks, they cannot face the pain and misery of their wives and children, they cannot face the reality that they might lose everything they'd worked to have. I had both a sense of the men's weakness and yet somewhere an honorable underlining - considering the majority had life insurance (it's why suicide doesn't pay out anymore yeah? heh) I don't know, I guess I look at "modern" society and I'm kind of disappointed because I know that kind of dedication to ones family doesn't exist - even among the more "traditional" folks... Meh, not that I want business men to commit suicide, but it just feels like we've lost all our honor as a society; like it's all fake now. ~shrug~ #Jaded

It's not just economic downturns that cause suicide rashes though, [pockets] of our society as a whole causes them; to example the whole LGBT suicide rates, regardless if these folks "actually" experience "hate" or if they're told and conditioned to find it, the end result is the same. I suspect we're going to see an increase of suicide rates now given the dismal mental facilities of the 20 somethings in colleges right now...

Semi-related ramble: Ya know I remember reading about all the men who killed themselves during the great depression; and I thought to myself these poor fucks, they cannot face the pain and misery of their wives and children, they cannot face the reality that they might lose everything they'd worked to have. I had both a sense of the men's weakness and yet somewhere an honorable underlining - considering the majority had life insurance (it's why suicide doesn't pay out anymore yeah? heh) I don't know, I guess I look at "modern" society and I'm kind of disappointed because I know that kind of dedication to ones family doesn't exist - even among the more "traditional" folks... Meh, not that I want business men to commit suicide, but it just feels like we've lost all our honor as a society; like it's all fake now. ~shrug~ #Jaded
Some states allow insurance to pay out on suicides after a few years of owning the policy.

Some states allow insurance to pay out on suicides after a few years of owning the policy.

Good to know lol My state is not one of them.

The point, that you conveniently missed, is socialized medicine makes medical decisions, not on the ability to aid the ill, but on the expense to society to do so. So a liberal judge made a ruling on a liberal law and you say this was not a liberal decision. You probably think it is OK as just another late term abortion.

As far as Gorsuch being another idiot juror, let me remind you of R B Ginsburg, the definition of idiot.

The point you are conveniently missing is that in the United States, no insurance company would have paid for little Charlie's treatment once the initial diagnosis was received. The treatment being offered would not "save" Charlie. It would have extended his life slightly.

Socialized medicine kept little Charlie on life support for months. Private insurance would never have kept little Charlie alive long enough for his parents to raise money for treatment. He'd be cutting into their profits with no hope of surviving.

Forum List

Back