Sofia Jirau

Is Sofia Jirau Being Exploited By The Sick And Perverted?

• Yes. This is actually disgusting. She is being used.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. She should be congratulated for breaking another glass ceiling.

• Tough call. I can't decide one way or the other.

• Total voters

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
This lady has made the news recently for becoming the first Victoria's Secret Model with Down Syndrome. Is she being exploited and taken advantage of by the sick and perverted or is she the one using her God given advantages to make her way in this world and she should be congratulated for breaking another glass ceiling?

This lady has made the news recently for becoming the first Victoria's Secret Model with Down Syndrome. Is she being exploited and taken advantage of by the sick and perverted or is she the one using her God given advantages to make her way in this world and she should be congratulated for breaking another glass ceiling?

none of your choices reflect my POV of whats the problem with it??

shes very attractive and surly had to go through everything any other women would go through to get the job,,

Fashion models and the fashion industry are vicious vipers. We are accustomed to perceiving those with Down Syndome as innocent and naive. If that's the case with this woman, I feel sorry for her that she will run the risk of being harmed by those evil creatures she'll be working with.

Obviously she is very mild and not like full fledged down syndrome.

So what? Only thing I don't like about it is Victoria secret seems to be loving the attention instead of saying "she is just a woman" and not really caring if she has down syndrome or not. Nah they are trying to capitalize on it for attention which is a shitty thing to do.

If we had a society that was actually honest about everyone wanting to be equal no one would care if she had it, they wouldn't even heap praise on her or tell blacks they deserve to be special, or praise women just for doing something. We would all just be people.

So if she wants to be a model, ok cool let her. But Victoria secret shouldn't be capitalizing on her anymore than they do all their other models. Just treat her like anyother model.

Obviously she is very mild and not like full fledged down syndrome.

So what? Only thing I don't like about it is Victoria secret seems to be loving the attention instead of saying "she is just a woman" and not really caring if she has down syndrome or not. Nah they are trying to capitalize on it for attention which is a shitty thing to do.

If we had a society that was actually honest about everyone wanting to be equal no one would care if she had it, they wouldn't even heap praise on her or tell blacks they deserve to be special, or praise women just for doing something. We would all just be people.

So if she wants to be a model, ok cool let her. But Victoria secret shouldn't be capitalizing on her anymore than they do all their other models. Just treat her like anyother model.
I'm sure that hiring her has garnered a ton of virtue signaling points for VS. Just as has their focus on trans and obese models.

Forum List

Back