Soldiers furious over fighting isis patch issued by obama

Most soldiers truly despise the Communist Organizer in Chief. At this point, most seriously doubt he's even an American. They'll rejoice once he's gone.

You have another 15 months to wallow in your own hate-filled bile.....and soon after that period, you can go and practice your misogynist rants.
So you do think that Carly Fiorina is going to be the next president.

Most soldiers truly despise the Communist Organizer in Chief. At this point, most seriously doubt he's even an American. They'll rejoice once he's gone.

You have another 15 months to wallow in your own hate-filled bile.....and soon after that period, you can go and practice your misogynist rants.

Uh huh, whatever. Face it, your Supreme Leader is a jackoff. Most American Soldiers can't wait till he's gone. Nuff said.

What a Foreign Policy. Go over meddle in another country, create brutal Islamist groups, and then decide it's time to kill the brutal Frankensteins you yourself created. Patch or no patch, this Syrian/ISIS thing is on our own Government. Should have minded our own business.

Uh huh, whatever. Face it, your Supreme Leader is a jackoff. Most American Soldiers can't wait till he's gone. Nuff said.

Sure, soldiers are upset that not more body-bags of their buddies are not being shipped back home?

Sure, soldiers are upset that not more body-bags of their buddies are not being shipped back home?

Fighting Wars is what they do. It's their job. No different than a Policeman or Fireman. They know what they sign up for. They're not big-talkin pussies like you. They realize they may die doing their job. But it's the profession they chose. And they do despise your Supreme Leader asshole. It is what it is.

Seems that as usual, the subject quickly gets changed into a generic Obama bashing circle jerk with a little anti American hatred thrown in. Meantime, no one has answered my topic related question. Where would that patch be worn on a uniform?

muslim1_zpsj0dkokph.jpg

Gee... I wonder why a patch looking like that would come out of obama's new muslim tranny military?

The one time he actually spoke the truth.

FIFTEEN more months....then you can finally take off that pointed hood and sheet.

Talk that shit to our Soldiers. See what they have to say to you. They hate your guy. And for good reason. He can't be trusted.

Seems that as usual, the subject quickly gets changed into a generic Obama bashing circle jerk with a little anti American hatred thrown in. Meantime, no one has answered my topic related question. Where would that patch be worn on a uniform?
There's nothing generic about obama being a muslim, and the connection he has to islam.

On the other hand, what is generic is you obamabots denial of the obvious truth.

There's nothing generic about obama being a muslim, and the connection he has to islam.

On the other hand, what is generic is you obamabots denial of the obvious truth

On the other hand, what is generic is you obamabots denial of the obvious truth.

Of course, your stupidity and hatred MUST deal with this reality........

upload_2015-10-2_10-6-18.png

Most of our Soldiers know the truth. They're no big fans of the Communist Organizer in Chief.

obama_wait_no_hawaii-highlited-medium.png

FIFTEEN more months of you being on "suicide watch".......LOL

Like i said, talk your stupid shite to an American Soldier's face. I dare you. See, they're not loud mouth pussies like you. They truly hate your guy. They know not to trust him. And they've been given reason to feel that way.

Forum List

Back