Solid June Jobs Report: 213K New Jobs, 36K Manufacturing Jobs, April & May Nums Revised Upward

The real ue numbers are 34%!

Thanks Donald
In reality, 172 million Americans are not working under Trump
Over half the population does not have a job

In reality, that is a comical argument. You must be joking. If you are not, you have no business posting anything on a public board because you clearly need to go back and finish high school.
Funny you wing-nuts didn't think the argument was so comical when it came out of Donnie Dirt Bag's foul mouth!!!

JAN. 11, 2017
TRUMP: And you’d have millions more workers right now in the United States that are — 96 million really wanting a job and they can’t get. You know that story. The real number — that’s the real number.

Wow, according to the numbers you lefties are putting up, we've gone from 172 million not working to 96 million not working....sounds pretty good to me.

Uh. . . . Yeah. . . . You bet. . . . Wow. . . . Heard of such things as retired people, stay-home moms and dads, disabled people, etc.?

Free loaders

Does your mom know you're using her computer?

Does 2004 know you’re using its material?

Yeah, yeah...free loaders not paying your share, get a fricken job.
You get a goddamn job before sundown, or we're shipping you off to military school with the goddamn Finkelstein-shit kid! Son of a bitch!

I used to be gullible like Mike Griffith ....

I believed the monthly propaganda coming out of BLS. I thought the jobs were real jobs not part time, I thought that labor participation was a meaningless statistic, I didn’t understand that REAL Unemployment was 172 million

But Donald Trump convinced me otherwise

Donald Trump got a BACHELORS Degree in Economics from Wharton

That makes him one of the greatest economic minds in the world. He wrote the book on this one. To look at unemployment realistically, you need to look at all unemployed...including babies, retirees, handicapped, housewives........172 million of them

I believed the monthly propaganda coming out of BLS. I thought the jobs were real jobs not part time, I thought that labor participation was a meaningless statistic, I didn’t understand that REAL Unemployment was 172 million

Yeah, and 30-40 percent are at least 10 years old...put them to work.

Although by an odd statistical quirk, the unemployment rate rose by 0.2%, going from 3.8% to 4.0%, the BLS employment report for June is loaded with good news:

* The number of persons employed rose by 213,000: "Total non-farm payroll employment increased by 213,000 in June."

* 36,000 manufacturing jobs were created, the second largest increase in 10 years (Bureau of Labor Statistics Data). It is especially encouraging that "nearly all" of the new manufacturing jobs were in durable goods:

Durable goods manufacturing accounted for nearly all of the increase, including job gains in fabricated metal products (+7,000), computer and electronic products (+5,000), and primary metals (+3,000). Motor vehicles and parts also added jobs over the month (+12,000), after declining by 8,000 in May. Over the past year, manufacturing has added 285,000 jobs.​

* The numbers for April and May were revised upward: "The change in total non-farm payroll employment for April was revised up from +159,000
to +175,000, and the change for May was revised up from +223,000 to +244,000." That's an upward revision of 27,000 jobs for those two months.

* The number of "discouraged workers" has now dropped by 155,000 from June of last year: "Among the marginally attached, there were 359,000 discouraged workers in June, down by 155,000 from a year earlier."

* The labor force participation rate (LFPR) rose by 0.2%.

* Wages rose again: "In June, average hourly earnings for all employees on private non-farm payrolls rose by 5 cents to $26.98. Over the year, average hourly earnings have increased by 72 cents, or 2.7 percent. Average hourly earnings of private-sector production and non-supervisory employees increased by 4 cents to $22.62 in June."
Just exactly what used to happen under Obama if you were told the truth, which you weren't... It helps when Fox Rush Savage Heritage etc.etc aren't brainwashing half the country with negative garbage propaganda on the economy...

Conservatives call anyone not working a freeloader

There was a time when I used to be impressed with a 4.0 Unemployment rate

But EXPERTS at Fox News taught me that REAL Unemployment and Labor Participation Rate are the only numbers that matter

Yeah, those damn 10 year olds.

Yeah, those damn 10 year olds.

Damn Child Labor Laws are killing our employment numbers

Thanks Donald

In reality, that is a comical argument. You must be joking. If you are not, you have no business posting anything on a public board because you clearly need to go back and finish high school.
Funny you wing-nuts didn't think the argument was so comical when it came out of Donnie Dirt Bag's foul mouth!!!

JAN. 11, 2017
TRUMP: And you’d have millions more workers right now in the United States that are — 96 million really wanting a job and they can’t get. You know that story. The real number — that’s the real number.

Wow, according to the numbers you lefties are putting up, we've gone from 172 million not working to 96 million not working....sounds pretty good to me.
No, we've gone from 96 million not working but eating in Jan 2017 to 102 million now.

There was a time when I used to be impressed with a 4.0 Unemployment rate.

But EXPERTS at Fox News taught me that REAL Unemployment and Labor Participation Rate are the only numbers that matter

Oh, hogwash. I watched Fox News all the time in the Obama years, and their coverage of the economy was much more balanced than that.

Thanks Donald

JAN. 11, 2017

No, we've gone from 96 million not working but eating in Jan 2017 to 102 million now.

LOL! Oh, yeah. You bet. You people are not to be taken seriously. Team Obama would have been thrilled to have had many more months just like June.

Although by an odd statistical quirk, the unemployment rate rose by 0.2%, going from 3.8% to 4.0%, the BLS employment report for June is loaded with good news:

* The number of persons employed rose by 213,000: "Total non-farm payroll employment increased by 213,000 in June."

* 36,000 manufacturing jobs were created, the second largest increase in 10 years (Bureau of Labor Statistics Data). It is especially encouraging that "nearly all" of the new manufacturing jobs were in durable goods:

Durable goods manufacturing accounted for nearly all of the increase, including job gains in fabricated metal products (+7,000), computer and electronic products (+5,000), and primary metals (+3,000). Motor vehicles and parts also added jobs over the month (+12,000), after declining by 8,000 in May. Over the past year, manufacturing has added 285,000 jobs.​

* The numbers for April and May were revised upward: "The change in total non-farm payroll employment for April was revised up from +159,000
to +175,000, and the change for May was revised up from +223,000 to +244,000." That's an upward revision of 27,000 jobs for those two months.

* The number of "discouraged workers" has now dropped by 155,000 from June of last year: "Among the marginally attached, there were 359,000 discouraged workers in June, down by 155,000 from a year earlier."

* Wages rose again: "In June, average hourly earnings for all employees on private non-farm payrolls rose by 5 cents to $26.98. Over the year, average hourly earnings have increased by 72 cents, or 2.7 percent. Average hourly earnings of private-sector production and non-supervisory employees increased by 4 cents to $22.62 in June."
Those shovel ready jobs finally kicking in, I see.
5060-1501502757-bbfe637d823e7c43e7014a15647dd0ba.jpg

JAN. 11, 2017

LOL! Oh, yeah. You bet. You people are not to be taken seriously. Team Obama would have been thrilled to have had many more months just like June.
he did and he was

Those shovel ready jobs finally kicking in, I see.
5060-1501502757-bbfe637d823e7c43e7014a15647dd0ba.jpg
Because a meme told me so!

Forum List

Back