Solomon: Nellie Ohr Has Been Referred to DOJ for Criminal Prosecution

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Earlier today John Solomon wrote an article noting how congressional investigators were reviewing Nellie Ohr testimony against last month’s release of FOIA documents. There are significant differences between Mrs. Ohr’s testimony about her communication and contacts with DOJ and FBI officials, and the scale of contact within the FOIA release.

According to an interview with Representative Jim Jordan, Rep Mark Meadows was considering a criminal referral. This evening, John Solomon is following up and affirming Nellie Ohr has now been referred to the DOJ for criminal prosecution.

(Excerpt) Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...

What is CRIMINAL PROSECUTION?
“An action or proceeding instituted in a proper court on behalf of the public for the purpose of securing the conviction and punishment of one accused of crime.”

Sounds good to me!! Then, she must be found GUILTY! Will that happen in a DC court? Doubtful. Change the venue to Tennessee, please.

All you democrat beta men are going to jail because you couldn’t handle trump winning so sad lol

Oh, that is JUST THE BEGINNING. And none of these prosecutions are going be manufactured petty process crimes. Real Jail time for Real Criminals. She is at the bottom of the list and they are going to slowly work their way to the top of The Obama Food Chain.

Earlier today John Solomon wrote an article noting how congressional investigators were reviewing Nellie Ohr testimony against last month’s release of FOIA documents. There are significant differences between Mrs. Ohr’s testimony about her communication and contacts with DOJ and FBI officials, and the scale of contact within the FOIA release.

According to an interview with Representative Jim Jordan, Rep Mark Meadows was considering a criminal referral. This evening, John Solomon is following up and affirming Nellie Ohr has now been referred to the DOJ for criminal prosecution.

“An action or proceeding instituted in a proper court on behalf of the public for the purpose of securing the conviction and punishment of one accused of crime.”

Sounds good to me!! Then, she must be found GUILTY! Will that happen in a DC court? Doubtful. Change the venue to Tennessee, please.
PASS THE POPCORN!!
:popcorn:

BTW,, I heard today that all of this house garbage about Barr is to set the narrative to when he brings all of this out, and he can't be trusted. that's our democratic team fighting against justice even more. wow.

PASS THE POPCORN!!
My question is why did this take so long? Oh, The Moooler Investigation.

BTW,, I heard today that all of this house garbage about Barr is to set the narrative to when he brings all of this out, and he can't be trusted. that's our democratic team fighting against justice even more. wow.
These scumbags don't care about Justice or America or anything at all but themselves and what's in it for them.

These scumbags don't care about Justice or America or anything at all but themselves and what's in it for them.
evil pooh throwers

This is why th Dimms are trying so badly to damage Barr.

They’ll say he is lying when he indicts Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Strzok, Page, Yates.....

They will say it’s a witch hunt.

Meanwhile, Comey has lied to Congress and leaked to the press.

Comey is shit.

PASS THE POPCORN!!
Democrats put all of their eggs in one basket only to watch it fall off a cliff. They have no Plan B.

PASS THE POPCORN!!
Democrats put all of their eggs in one basket only to watch it fall off a cliff. They have no Plan B.
How much further ahead would they be if they were working to resolve issues like Immigration with The President for their 2020 chances?

I now see a Super Majority in 2020 for The President, because I have no doubt these dummies will whine about the president and slander him all the way up to election night.

Oh, that is JUST THE BEGINNING. And none of these prosecutions are going be manufactured petty process crimes. Real Jail time for Real Criminals. She is at the bottom of the list and they are going to slowly work their way to the top of The Obama Food Chain.

At least until the democrats commit obstruction trying to stop him.

Forum List

Back