Solomon: "Zuckerberg Sent 350 Million To Democrat Election Judges"

John Solomon Says Mark Zuckerberg Sent 350 Million To Democrat Election Judges

Judges don't decide elections unless there is reason to contest (2000). Voter cast their ballots, the states count them, the election is canvassed and certified.
All vote counting done under the watchful eye of representative from both parties.
I call bullshit.

Who was kicked out of what room Thunk?

Oh give me a break!

You didn't see pam bondi get a court order forcing their way into the counting room & they defied the court order keeping the observers out & saying "charge me with contempt of court"?

You're telling me you've heard and seen nothing about this?

Who was kicked out of what room Thunk?

Oh give me a break!

You didn't see pam bondi get a court order forcing their way into the counting room & they defied the court order keeping the observers out & saying "charge me with contempt of court"?

You're telling me you've heard and seen nothing about this?

Pam Bondi has no credibility. Are you claiming there was no Dem representative and no Rep representative present during the counting?

All vote counting done under the watchful eye of representative from both parties.

:auiqs.jpg:

They were kicked out of the room...remember?

The partisan reps who tried to storm in. Not the already put in place town and city representative that were certified to be in the room months ago.
And as I recall, after a little court spat, a lot of those interlopers were allowed in.

Pam Bondi has no credibility. Are you claiming there was no Dem representative and no Rep representative present during the counting?

There was no repub representative in the philly counting rooms...YES...that's what I'm saying! When they were in the rooms they were kept back as much as 100 feet so they could see nothing (which is illegal). They they were kicked out of the room (which is illegal)...then the pieces of shit taped paper on the windows of the counting room so people couldn't see inside (which is illegal)...then they defied the court order to let them back in within a distance of 6 feet (which is illegal).

And you've heard nothing?

And pam bondi is the former AG of florida.

Just thunk of all the filth going to prison :muahaha:

I read that one of the biggest google searches in the last few days has been "What is the punishment for election fraud" :auiqs.jpg:

I'm not sure that is accurate...according to this, it was not sent to Democrat election judges...unless we are talking about a different multi-million dollar donation.

You doubt anything that is contrary to your leftist agenda and rhetoric.

There was no repub representative in the philly counting rooms...YES...that's what I'm saying!

I think you heard wrong.

Observers from both political parties have had access to the process in Philadelphia and in Pennsylvania more broadly. Philadelphia’s counting setup also includes a livestream.
Hours before Cruz appeared on Fox News, Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar told CNN’s Jake Tapperthere was "absolutely" nothing happening in the dark.
"In Pennsylvania, every candidate and every political party is allowed to have an authorized representative in the room observing the process," Boockvar said, adding that the livestream in Philadelphia is available worldwide. "It’s very transparent."
Hours after Cruz’s comments, Philadelphia City Commissioner Al Schmidt, a Republican, also appeared on CNN. "Observers from the Democratic Party and Republican Party, from the Biden campaign and the Trump campaign, have been in our counting area observing, right up against where the process is taking place, from the very beginning," he told CNN’s Don Lemon.

When they were in the rooms they were kept back as much as 100 feet so they could see nothing (which is illegal). They they were kicked out of the room (which is illegal)...then the pieces of shit taped paper on the windows of the counting room so people couldn't see inside (which is illegal)...then they defied the court order to let them back in within a distance of 6 feet (which is illegal).

Exactly what laws did they break? It seems no one was thrown out, except one guy who broke the rules against filming, and Dems and Repub observers were treated exactly the same. The distance was a concern with the corona virus, affected all equally and was reduced to 6 feet.

I've heard that election officials have been getting death threats.

I'm not sure that is accurate...according to this, it was not sent to Democrat election judges...unless we are talking about a different multi-million dollar donation.

Unlike you I try to look it up since I've never before heard of election "judges" getting money.

There was no repub representative in the philly counting rooms...YES...that's what I'm saying!

I think you heard wrong.

Observers from both political parties have had access to the process in Philadelphia and in Pennsylvania more broadly. Philadelphia’s counting setup also includes a livestream.
Hours before Cruz appeared on Fox News, Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar told CNN’s Jake Tapperthere was "absolutely" nothing happening in the dark.
"In Pennsylvania, every candidate and every political party is allowed to have an authorized representative in the room observing the process," Boockvar said, adding that the livestream in Philadelphia is available worldwide. "It’s very transparent."
Hours after Cruz’s comments, Philadelphia City Commissioner Al Schmidt, a Republican, also appeared on CNN. "Observers from the Democratic Party and Republican Party, from the Biden campaign and the Trump campaign, have been in our counting area observing, right up against where the process is taking place, from the very beginning," he told CNN’s Don Lemon.

When they were in the rooms they were kept back as much as 100 feet so they could see nothing (which is illegal). They they were kicked out of the room (which is illegal)...then the pieces of shit taped paper on the windows of the counting room so people couldn't see inside (which is illegal)...then they defied the court order to let them back in within a distance of 6 feet (which is illegal).

Exactly what laws did they break? It seems no one was thrown out, except one guy who broke the rules against filming, and Dems and Repub observers were treated exactly the same. The distance was a concern with the corona virus, affected all equally and was reduced to 6 feet.

I've heard that they've been getting death threats.
Oh dear, that is unnecessary. I would point out however that the same is true for conservative business owners in Portland, life is dangerous.

Unlike you I try to look it up since I've never before heard of election "judges" getting money.
I don't need to look it up. It is unethical under any circumstance.

I don't need to look it up. It is unethical under any circumstance.

Yes it would be. But you can't be bothered to look up and check the accuracy of the claims you are getting incensed about?

Forum List

Back