Solomon: "Zuckerberg Sent 350 Million To Democrat Election Judges"

Pam Bondi has no credibility. Are you claiming there was no Dem representative and no Rep representative present during the counting?

There was no repub representative in the philly counting rooms...YES...that's what I'm saying!

I think you heard wrong.

Observers from both political parties have had access to the process in Philadelphia and in Pennsylvania more broadly. Philadelphiaā€™s counting setup also includes a livestream.
Hours before Cruz appeared on Fox News, Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar told CNNā€™s Jake Tapperthere was "absolutely" nothing happening in the dark.
"In Pennsylvania, every candidate and every political party is allowed to have an authorized representative in the room observing the process," Boockvar said, adding that the livestream in Philadelphia is available worldwide. "Itā€™s very transparent."
Hours after Cruzā€™s comments, Philadelphia City Commissioner Al Schmidt, a Republican, also appeared on CNN. "Observers from the Democratic Party and Republican Party, from the Biden campaign and the Trump campaign, have been in our counting area observing, right up against where the process is taking place, from the very beginning," he told CNNā€™s Don Lemon.

When they were in the rooms they were kept back as much as 100 feet so they could see nothing (which is illegal). They they were kicked out of the room (which is illegal)...then the pieces of shit taped paper on the windows of the counting room so people couldn't see inside (which is illegal)...then they defied the court order to let them back in within a distance of 6 feet (which is illegal).

Exactly what laws did they break? It seems no one was thrown out, except one guy who broke the rules against filming, and Dems and Repub observers were treated exactly the same. The distance was a concern with the corona virus, affected all equally and was reduced to 6 feet.

And you've heard nothing?

And pam bondi is the former AG of florida.

I've heard that they've been getting death threats.
Oh dear, that is unnecessary. I would point out however that the same is true for conservative business owners in Portland, life is dangerous.

Indeed. So...why do you guys constantly whine about being attacked etc. Life is dangerous right?

I'm not sure that is accurate...according to this, it was not sent to Democrat election judges...unless we are talking about a different multi-million dollar donation.

You doubt anything that is contrary to your leftist agenda and rhetoric.

Unlike you I try to look it up since I've never before heard of election "judges" getting money.
I don't need to look it up. It is unethical under any circumstance.

Yes it would be. But you can't be bothered to look up and check the accuracy of the claims you are getting incensed about?
I am a CPA. I have been for 45 years. I know what is ethical and what is not. Numbers mean nothing. $1 or $100,000,000. It's unethical.

I'm not sure that is accurate...according to this, it was not sent to Democrat election judges...unless we are talking about a different multi-million dollar donation.

Unlike you I try to look it up since I've never before heard of election "judges" getting money.

Yes it would be. But you can't be bothered to look up and check the accuracy of the claims you are getting incensed about?
I am a CPA. I have been for 45 years. I know what is ethical and what is not. Numbers mean nothing. $1 or $100,000,000. It's unethical.

Then you should know that numbers have to exist FIRST, in order to be unethical...

Pam Bondi has no credibility. Are you claiming there was no Dem representative and no Rep representative present during the counting?

There was no repub representative in the philly counting rooms...YES...that's what I'm saying!

I think you heard wrong.

Observers from both political parties have had access to the process in Philadelphia and in Pennsylvania more broadly. Philadelphiaā€™s counting setup also includes a livestream.
Hours before Cruz appeared on Fox News, Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar told CNNā€™s Jake Tapperthere was "absolutely" nothing happening in the dark.
"In Pennsylvania, every candidate and every political party is allowed to have an authorized representative in the room observing the process," Boockvar said, adding that the livestream in Philadelphia is available worldwide. "Itā€™s very transparent."
Hours after Cruzā€™s comments, Philadelphia City Commissioner Al Schmidt, a Republican, also appeared on CNN. "Observers from the Democratic Party and Republican Party, from the Biden campaign and the Trump campaign, have been in our counting area observing, right up against where the process is taking place, from the very beginning," he told CNNā€™s Don Lemon.

When they were in the rooms they were kept back as much as 100 feet so they could see nothing (which is illegal). They they were kicked out of the room (which is illegal)...then the pieces of shit taped paper on the windows of the counting room so people couldn't see inside (which is illegal)...then they defied the court order to let them back in within a distance of 6 feet (which is illegal).

Exactly what laws did they break? It seems no one was thrown out, except one guy who broke the rules against filming, and Dems and Repub observers were treated exactly the same. The distance was a concern with the corona virus, affected all equally and was reduced to 6 feet.

And you've heard nothing?

And pam bondi is the former AG of florida.

I've heard that they've been getting death threats.
Oh dear, that is unnecessary. I would point out however that the same is true for conservative business owners in Portland, life is dangerous.

Indeed. So...why do you guys constantly whine about being attacked etc. Life is dangerous right?
You liberals are all science nuts except for one basic Darwin theory....survival of the fittest. I know I can survive on my own self-reliance. How about your liberal ilk without the government teat to sustain you?

Then you should know that numbers have to exist FIRST, in order to be unethical...
No. You don't have a firm grasp on the depth of ethical behavior. Money doesn't have to be involved so what would that number be?

No. You don't have a firm grasp on the depth of ethical behavior. Money doesn't have to be involved so what would that number be?

:lol:

You have yet to establish ANY unethical behavior here. How long are you going to continue moving the goalposts? Do I need my running shoes?

You have yet to establish ANY unethical behavior here. How long are you going to continue moving the goalposts? Do I need my running shoes?
Moving the goalposts? You need to try kicking the football rather than using a 9-iron.

Moving the goalposts? You need to try kicking the football rather than using a 9-iron.

Waiting on a stationary goalpost :)

A 9-iron wouldn't be enough club for the kick

hmmmm

hmmmm
You seem vexed. I'm not surprised. Ethics and liberalism are polar opposites

Forum List

Back