Solution to Baltimore

Move all police stations out of the ghettos. Only patrol Hispanic, Asian and White neighborhoods. When a black person calls 911, tell them they are busy and to only call the Black Panthers. Do this for a year or until, Shabazz, Obama, Lynch, Mob, Sharpton, Jackson go on national TV issue an apologize and then bench down, but their head between their own legs and kiss their own asses.

What about now? Do we have to wait for Trump to issue an apology?

Ben Carson Defends Trump's 'Infested' Attacks On Baltimore, Where He Once Lived | HuffPost

You know what makes me happy about Trump slamming Baltimore? He's right. And we/he should do something about it.

Ben Carson added that he had asked Trump whether he would be open to working with Cummings to provide relief to Baltimore, and said the president replied that “he would be happy to.”

So, lets see what Trump can do with cities like Baltimore

Whatever happens or whatever doesn't happen next is Trump's fault.

His own words:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

11:01 AM - 8 Nov 2013

Deploy only black police officers
Fund the schools right. Put 5 black police officers in each one to force the "kids" to behave! There can even be a program where the kids get to be friends with the officers and learn to respect the law.
Buy them good books in math, science, reading, writing and history.
Pay their parents 50 bucks per week to be their for their children
Have a teacher parent meeting once every couple of months so the parents and teachers can work together towards the childs education.
Teach young males morality and to be good fathers....Maybe a full class for at least a semester in high school.
After 3 years of this...Grant a 5% tax cut to any business that wishes to move into the area.

Over time you will start getting a tax base and the area "should" get better.

I wonder how much money their school system is pissing away.
Name just one thing government hasn't eventually fucked up beyond all recognition then come back and tell us how letting gubberment continue pissing away even more money on anything is viable solution for any problem, especially problems that are essentially social in nature. I suggest our government run schools today are at the heart of the problem. People simply are not brought up to be responsible anymore and that is at the heart of the problem. That and lack of accountability. How can anyone resect anything or anyone else when they simply dont even respect themselves must less their parents.

Move all police stations out of the ghettos. Only patrol Hispanic, Asian and White neighborhoods. When a black person calls 911, tell them they are busy and to only call the Black Panthers. Do this for a year or until, Shabazz, Obama, Lynch, Mob, Sharpton, Jackson go on national TV issue an apologize and then bench down, but their head between their own legs and kiss their own asses.
and do what they did in detroit. offer 5.00 for the homes and 1.00 a month to rent the vacant apartments.

Detroit is a basket-case worst in the nation.

Heck most are given free homes and still don't pay their property taxes. Over 50% of Detroit homeowners don't pay their taxes.
Half of Detroit property owners don t pay taxes The Detroit News

Water shut-off notices go out in Detroit 10 days given for assi - Fox 2 News Headlines
They also don't pay there waterbills!

I love when liberals point to the worst ideas and even worse results as the model for the future.

Well I can tell you that a customer came down to Metro Detroit from up north Michigan. I asked him if he still hangs out with his high school buddies and he said they all had to move to major cities because there are no jobs up there in rural America.

We would all love to live in the country but there are no jobs there.

So you can say our cities are bad but that's what happens when you cram that many people together and put a bunch of poor people in ghettos. I would love to tell your kids they have to stay in Hooterville and work at the piggly wiggly. Stay out of our cities.

Where is the asteroid thread / It has to be broken into a few lil pieces( locomotive size). That should dress it up a bit.

Fund the schools right. Put 5 black police officers in each one to force the "kids" to behave! There can even be a program where the kids get to be friends with the officers and learn to respect the law.
Have a teacher parent meeting once every couple of months so the parents and teachers can work together towards the childs education.
Teach young males morality and to be good fathers....Maybe a full class for at least a semester in high school.
After 3 years of this...Grant a 5% tax cut to any business that wishes to move into the area.

Name just one thing government hasn't eventually fucked up beyond all recognition then come back and tell us how letting gubberment continue pissing away even more money on anything is viable solution for any problem, especially problems that are essentially social in nature. I suggest our government run schools today are at the heart of the problem. People simply are not brought up to be responsible anymore and that is at the heart of the problem. That and lack of accountability. How can anyone resect anything or anyone else when they simply dont even respect themselves must less their parents.

Baltimore Received $1.8 Billion from Obama’s Stimulus Law (2015)

and,

'President gave $16B in 2018 ALONE to Elijah Cummings's district in federal grants': Donald Trump's aide Lynne Patton asks what Baltimore has done with its financial help as POTUS' row with 'rat-infested' city escalates

=====================

The problem isn't the money, it is the incompetent and corrupt government officials who needs to be voted out, including Elijah Cummings.

I get your sarcasm but that is a really stupid position. There are thousands of innocent children and elderly living there.

Only in dimocrap scum-land :aargh:

As a Reporter Notes That Trump's Critics Say He Should See the Alabaster Towers of Baltimore for Himself, a Rat Scurries Away from a Trashmountain
—Ace of Spades

Who are you going to believe, the Democrats and their AV Paramilitaries the media, or your own racist rat-hallucinating eyes?

As the camera panned to a shot of an alley, a rat scurried out from behind a bag of trash, and ran along the wall and around the corner.

Oh, and Little Brian Stelter is in such a state! over video evidence of Baltimore's garbage and rat problem.

FOX Baltimore

✔@FOXBaltimore

https://twitter.com/FOXBaltimore/status/1155945892148420615

A rat runs through a FOX45 Baltimore Reporter’s live shot during a story on President Trump’s tweet Baltimore is rat infestedhttps://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/rat-photo-bombs-fox45-live-shot …

As to the solution to Ballmer??

1813aqov5wc2jjpg.jpg

I have the "Ripley" solution to Baltimore (and San Franshitsco, while we're at it): "I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

Baltimore Received $1.8 Billion from Obama’s Stimulus Law (2015)

and,

'President gave $16B in 2018 ALONE to Elijah Cummings's district in federal grants': Donald Trump's aide Lynne Patton asks what Baltimore has done with its financial help as POTUS' row with 'rat-infested' city escalates

=====================

The problem isn't the money, it is the incompetent and corrupt government officials who needs to be voted out, including Elijah Cummings.

What was it suppose to stimulate? If the answer is stupidity it succeeded beyond imagination.

I get your sarcasm but that is a really stupid position. There are thousands of innocent children and elderly living there.

And your point is....... :dunno:
Self explanatory if you're not logic impaired

This tells us absolutely.......ready?......NOTHING!
Sure it does. It tells me that you two are incredibly dense

You're telling us what everybody already knows, without making any point. Duhhh!

Forum List

Back