Solution to school Shootings

They didn’t confront him until it was too late.

Your solution wouldn’t have stopped that particular incident.

Armed staff and a secure building would have 1) kept the guy from attacking in the first place, and 2) provided a last line of defense in the event the government agents refused to enter the building for 90 minutes.

Armed staff and a secure building would have 1) kept the guy from attacking in the first place, and 2) provided a last line of defense in the event the government agents refused to enter the building for 90 minutes.
So why wasn‘t the staff armed?

Just stop with all the bleeding heart Leftist bullshit and finally get out of your own way…it’s time to stop fucking yourself.
Don’t get pissy with me because you can’t defend your white supremacist bullshit…it’s time to stop embarrassing yourself.

Don’t get pissy with me because you can’t defend your white supremacist bullshit…it’s time to stop embarrassing yourself.
Yeah yeah yeah…anyone for keeping wetbacks in Mexico is a scary “white supremacist”…..hahaha
66258BAB-BA9D-41C1-84E3-709650F51080.jpeg

Not at all….whites are definitely supreme and anyone fucking sane and not a scared pussy knows it.
Look around the globe…what you’ll find is not a coincidence.
So then I was being honest when I said you’re a white supremacist.

You and OhPleaseJustQuit should be happy that a bunch of brown children were killed.

The school board listened to people like you.
I’m fine with staff carrying. I just don’t expect it to make much of a difference.

Apparently people like you weren’t able to convince them to implement your stupid idea. Why is that?

So then I was being honest when I said you’re a white supremacist.

You and OhPleaseJustQuit should be happy that a bunch of brown children were killed.
“should be happy that a bunch of brown children were killed.”

Nope, nice try though…..I don’t hate anybody for the color of their skin.
Like all legit Americans, I do hate illegal wetbacks…BUT….I hate white Liberals far more than I hate any other group….where do you go with that?

“should be happy that a bunch of brown children were killed.”

Nope, nice try though…..I don’t hate anybody for the color of their skin.
Like all legit Americans, I do hate illegal wetbacks…BUT….I hate white Liberals far more than I hate any other group….where do you go with that?
Uh huh. You were talking about the lineage of the shooter based on nothing. And yet you don’t want to talk about the lineage of the victims?

You’re not very good at this.

Uh huh. You were talking about the lineage of the shooter based on nothing. And yet you don’t want to talk about the lineage of the victims?

You’re not very good at this.
Like all good people, I learned the caucasian principle by third grade….
No illegals = No shooter or victims
TA-DA….see how easy this shit is.

Like all good people, I learned the caucasian principle by third grade….
No illegals = No shooter or victims
TA-DA….see how easy this shit is.
And you don’t mind it when ”wetback” children are the victims. We both know it.

I’m fine with staff carrying. I just don’t expect it to make much of a difference.

Apparently people like you weren’t able to convince them to implement your stupid idea. Why is that?

They listened to idiots like you.

Forum List

Back