Solution to school Shootings

Anyhow…Uvalde could have been prevented had we locked our border down decades ago….but but but….”our diversity is our strength” in backwards-ass Leftist America

Scary taboo for most….I get it. Like all PC programmed folks, you see what you think you should see out of fear. We must play stupid, dumb ourselves down and pretend we are all equal.
What makes Tom Brady a superior quarterback?
What makes a team superior?
What makes a class or group of people superior?
Is it a combination of accomplishments, behavior and productivity.
This isn’t all that complex or trivial.

DGS49 took the time to articulate the point right here.
Even if it weren't racist, it's inaccurate. Skin color does not imbue anyone with distinct advantages. This argument is garbage.

Anyhow…Uvalde could have been prevented had we locked our border down decades ago….but but but….”our diversity is our strength” in backwards-ass Leftist America
Except it had nothing to do with our border. This story has had almost two weeks to be scrutinized, and it would have already come out from the right wing side of the media that the murderer was an anchor baby or was brought here illegally with his parents.

Answer me something, can you show me anything proving he or his parents were here illegally?

Here's a ready and sure answer.

A Federal death penalty for anyone killing a child on school property. Sentence to be carried out immediately

I agree.

That is a good solution, it will make them think twice....the problem is that they kill themselves after they have killed all the children and teachers.

But yes, for the cowards who are too afraid to kill themselves, that's a solution.

Yea, a county in Texas that went Trump by 20 points and somehow it’s our fault that you guys couldn’t fix the issue. Because obviously it’s our fault that even you guys don’t want to implement your own stupid ideas.

Wow….keep trying……you are so lame it will take a lot of work to make your nonsense seem intelligent

Wow….keep trying……you are so lame it will take a lot of work to make your nonsense seem intelligent
Yet you can’t seem to address this simple point. Now why is that?

Red county, red state, and yet you still can’t get people to go along with your stupid idea.

I would call you guys incompetent but that would imply that you’re trying to actually fix the issue. In reality, you just want an excuse so you can point at anything other than gun legislation. Red county in a red state and it’s somehow the Democrats fault.

I'm all for if you knowingly, willingly and purposefully kill someone and it's proven you are immediately taken to a kill house and executed quickly and humanely.

No fanfare, a media blackout. Just a simple statement to the press saying the murder is to be executed and nothing more. Then they are cremated.

Mass shooter, some thug or gang banger, even when someone is caught on camera punching an old person that later dies. Murders do not belong in a civilized society and imprisonment costs time money and resources.

I'll also throw pedophiles on that pile. Rape a kid? You die.
Not enough. Rape anyone, you die.

Yet you can’t seem to address this simple point. Now why is that?

Red county, red state, and yet you still can’t get people to go along with your stupid idea.

I would call you guys incompetent but that would imply that you’re trying to actually fix the issue. In reality, you just want an excuse so you can point at anything other than gun legislation. Red county in a red state and it’s somehow the Democrats fault.

Again… they listened to you guys and the kids were murdered….maybe they will listen to us now….

By the way…you dumb ass. The sheriff who refused to go in is a Beto otourke democrat……so if the school board listened to him you have the answer to your question

Yea, a county in Texas that went Trump by 20 points and somehow it’s our fault that you guys couldn’t fix the issue. Because obviously it’s our fault that even you guys don’t want to implement your own stupid ideas.
If it's wrong to think the left is to blame for this, it's wrong to blame the voters in that county ergo Trump and the right, for what happened, too. This whole political blame thing has to stop. Take in mind the police chief was appointed, not elected.

Again… they listened to you guys and the kids were murdered….maybe they will listen to us now….

By the way…you dumb ass. The sheriff who refused to go in is a Beto otourke democrat……so if the school board listened to him you have the answer to your question
If you can’t convince the people in Trump country, then it’s a stupid idea.

You dumb ass.

If it's wrong to think the left is to blame for this, it's wrong to blame the voters in that county ergo Trump and the right, for what happened, too. This whole political blame thing has to stop. Take in mind the police chief was appointed, not elected.
I’m just trying to get this issue fixed. It’s a red county in a red state and they won’t implement the red solution that Republicans are pushing. That needs to be addressed.

I’m just trying to get this issue fixed. It’s a red county in a red state and they won’t implement the red solution that Republicans are pushing

I see. So, who is to blame here? Republicans? I would wager not. They came up with a solution as you just said. Might it be those in charge of the Uvalde PD just being too lazy or complacent to do what they're told?

This is why I have no faith in new gun laws. If the police won't enforce a solution, what makes me think they will enforce the law?

The solution is simple. Instead of soft targets, make the schools hard targets.

Why does the far-left refuse to make schools hard targets? Simple. If school shootings are stopped, or greatly reduced, what would the far-left use in their push to repeal the Second Amendment? To the far-left, the price of a few kids is nothing compared to the goal of disarming the populace.

I see. So, who is to blame here? Republicans? I would wager not. They came up with a solution as you just said. Might it be those in charge of the Uvalde PD just being too lazy or complacent to do what they're told?

This is why I have no faith in new gun laws. If the police won't enforce a solution, what makes me think they will enforce the law?
I’d say that Republicans offered an unrealistic solution that failed miserably and they need to address their failure somehow.

Either find out why their solution didn’t work and reenforce it by actually DOING something or acknowledge that their solution was unrealistic and abandon it.

What’s not acceptable is pointing the finger at Democrats for their failure in a red county in a red state. They need to actually address the issue or admit that they don’t want to do anything to address the issue.

Last edited:
Either find out why their solution didn’t work and reenforce it by actually DOING something or acknowledge that their solution was unrealistic and abandon it.
And now we're back to playing the blame game.
What’s not acceptable is pointing the finger at Democrats for their failure in a red county in a red state.
When Democrats currently have control of the entire Federal government? That's intellectually dishonest.

Last edited:
I’d say that Republicans offered an unrealistic solution
Unrealistic to you, perhaps (and I am assuming you're talking about arming teachers). What measures are we willing to take to protect our children? This useless squabbling over the matter does nothing but drive the divide, meanwhile the clock ticks away to the next school shooting. Children alone should warrant our most extreme protective measures. They are our future, not bargaining chips, not wedges, not cudgels. They are invaluable specimens of innocent life worth more than all the wealth humanity can amass. If they aren't worth it, then nothing and nobody is.

Last edited:
So why wasn‘t the staff armed?
Ah, because people in your party were convinced "Gun Free Zones" were sufficient enough deterrent for mass murderers.

The Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990 has been in place for 32 years. There have been school shootings since then. That law has failed repeatedly and was the Democratic solution to school shootings. Never did it occur to them to supplement it with anything else.

In the decade proceeding the passage of the GFSZA of 1990:

1992-1993 (44 Homicides and 55 Deaths resulting from school shootings in the U.S.)
1993-1994 (42 Homicides and 51 Deaths resulting from school shootings in the U.S.)
1994-1995 (17 Homicides and 20 Deaths resulting from school shootings in the U.S.)
1995-1996 (29 Homicides and 35 Deaths resulting from school shootings in the U.S.)
1996-1997 (23 Homicides and 25 Deaths resulting from school shootings in the U.S.)
1997-1998 (35 Homicides and 40 Deaths resulting from school shootings in the U.S.)
1998-1999 (25 Homicides from school shootings in the U.S.)
1999-2000 (25 Homicides from school shootings in the U.S.)

Using 4 deaths as a floor for each mass shooting at a school since the passage of the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990, these are the sixteen (16) times since the turn of the new millennium that law failed to stop a mass murderer from getting a gun on campus.

Columbine, Colorado (Columbine High School massacre), April 20, 1999
Tuscon Arizona, October 28, 2002
Red Lake, Minnesota, March 21, 2005
Nickel Mines, Pennsylvania, October 2, 2006
Blacksburg, Virginia (VA Tech), April 16, 2007
DeKalb, Illinois, February 14, 2008
Oakland, California, April 2, 2012
Newtown, Connecticut (Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting), December 14, 2012
Santa Monica, California, June 7, 2013
Marysville, Washington, October 24, 2014
Roseburg, Oregon, October 1, 2015
Rancho Tehama Reserve, California, November 14, 2017
Parkland, Florida (Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting), February 14, 2018
Santa Fe, Texas, May 18, 2018
Oxford Township, Michigan, November 30, 2021
Uvalde, Texas, May 24, 2022

Democrats have had their chance, and it appears that their solution requires supplementation or complete reconsideration. Namely hardening schools and/or arming teachers and staff. Democrats came up with the initial 'solution,' and as has been demonstrated, it failed on numerous occasions.

Both parties are to blame for this. Not one. Both.

Last edited:
And now we're back to playing the blame game.

When Democrats currently have control of the entire Federal government? That's intellectually dishonest.
Allowing teachers to be armed isn’t a federal issue. Texas allows it. Yet they don’t implement it?

Unrealistic to you, perhaps (and I am assuming you're talking about arming teachers). What measures are we willing to take to protect our children? This useless squabbling over the matter does nothing but drive the divide, meanwhile the clock ticks away to the next school shooting. Children alone should warrant our most extreme protective measures. They are our future, not bargaining chips, not wedges, not cudgels. They are invaluable specimens of innocent life worth more than all the wealth humanity can amass. If they aren't worth it, then nothing and nobody is.

So fucking implement it then. I’ve already started that I’m fine with arming teachers.

Texas already allows it. So why didn’t they implement it? Why did they fail to implement their plan?

Ah, because people in your party were convinced "Gun Free Zones" were sufficient enough deterrent for mass murderers.

The Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990 has been in place for 32 years. There have been school shootings since then. That law has failed repeatedly and was the Democratic solution to school shootings. Never did it occur to them to supplement it with anything else.

In the decade proceeding the passage of the GFSZA of 1990:

1992-1993 (44 Homicides and 55 Deaths resulting from school shootings in the U.S.)
1993-1994 (42 Homicides and 51 Deaths resulting from school shootings in the U.S.)
1994-1995 (17 Homicides and 20 Deaths resulting from school shootings in the U.S.)
1995-1996 (29 Homicides and 35 Deaths resulting from school shootings in the U.S.)
1996-1997 (23 Homicides and 25 Deaths resulting from school shootings in the U.S.)
1997-1998 (35 Homicides and 40 Deaths resulting from school shootings in the U.S.)
1998-1999 (25 Homicides from school shootings in the U.S.)
1999-2000 (25 Homicides from school shootings in the U.S.)

Using 4 deaths as a floor for each mass shooting at a school since the passage of the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990, these are the sixteen (16) times since the turn of the new millennium that law failed to stop a mass murderer from getting a gun on campus.

Columbine, Colorado (Columbine High School massacre), April 20, 1999
Tuscon Arizona, October 28, 2002
Red Lake, Minnesota, March 21, 2005
Nickel Mines, Pennsylvania, October 2, 2006
Blacksburg, Virginia (VA Tech), April 16, 2007
DeKalb, Illinois, February 14, 2008
Oakland, California, April 2, 2012
Newtown, Connecticut (Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting), December 14, 2012
Santa Monica, California, June 7, 2013
Marysville, Washington, October 24, 2014
Roseburg, Oregon, October 1, 2015
Rancho Tehama Reserve, California, November 14, 2017
Parkland, Florida (Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting), February 14, 2018
Santa Fe, Texas, May 18, 2018
Oxford Township, Michigan, November 30, 2021
Uvalde, Texas, May 24, 2022

Democrats have had their chance, and it appears that their solution requires supplementation or complete reconsideration. Namely hardening schools and/or arming teachers and staff. Democrats came up with the initial 'solution,' and as has been demonstrated, it failed on numerous occasions.

Both parties are to blame for this. Not one. Both.
It’s a red state and a red county. If they have an idea then they should implement it.

If we can’t get red communities to implement their own stupid ideas then we need to move to a new idea.

Forum List

Back