Chase Oliver, Libertarian nominee, "gets it"

What are you doing?
Not voting for bad candidates on purpose. It's so goddamned dumb, overwhelmingly and obviously, but you dumb cucks just can't figure it out. You're making things worse every election cycle but you just keep bending over for your "party". And fucking your country.

Last edited:
Not voting for bad candidates on purpose. It's so goddamned dumb, overwhelmingly and obviously, but you dumb cucks just can't figure it out. You're making things worse every election cycle but you just keep sticking your dick in it.
I think Trumps policies were very good.

Tax cuts. Less Regs. Drill Baby Drill. Slowed the illegal BROWN PEOPLE INVASION
SCOTUS stopping the Dems from it and using Lawfare with it

So screw your Butt Hurt

Coming from your retarded ass Ill take that as a compliment.

You aint Libertarian. You are a Leftist pretending.
Yes, yes. I''m familiar with your hysterical, partisan delusions. They're pretty much all you have.

When the last time your vote mattered??
Every single time.

See, one of the many idiotic delusions that you operate under is that a vote for a candidate who doesn't win is a waste. That would mean your vote in 2020 was a waste. Why did you waste your vote?

Nevermind. You've proven impervious to logic. Go give Trump another fluff job. He loves you.

Last edited:
Every single time.

See, one of the many idiotic delusions that you operate under is that a vote for a candidate who doesn't win is a waste. That would mean your vote in 2020 was a waste. Why did you waste your vote?

Nevermind. You've proven impervious to logic. Go give Trump another fluff job. He loves you.
You have no logic. You are a LOSER Hell just a few days ago you couldnt bring yourself to vote for the libertardian choice.

So WHERE IS FANTASY VOTE GOING??

Hmmmm

Lets have some music while you think of your next Rage answer.

You have no logic. You are a LOSER Hell just a few days ago you couldnt bring yourself to vote for the libertardian choice.

So WHERE IS FANTASY VOTE GOING??

Hmmmm

Lets have some music while you think of your next Rage answer.

Why does it bother you SOOOOO much?

Were you picked on by libertarians when you were a kid? Or are you just secretly pissed off that we won't vote for your orange turd?

Why does it bother you SOOOOO much?

Were you picked on by libertarians when you were a kid? Or are you just secretly pissed off that we won't vote for your orange turd?
Your a TDS Afflicted maniac. RAGING ONE.

I just rev ya up and watch you spin.

Your vote is MEANINGLESS

IDGAF Never thought you would.

But I think you are lying. You gonna vote Biden
I know. You're batshit insane.

But.... I'm still not voting for your shitty candidate. Keep whining about it though. Go on and on and on about how you don't care (apparently you don't care A LOT!). It's kind of funny.

I know. You're batshit insane.

Still not voting for your shitty candidate. Keep whining about it though. Go on and on and on about how you don't care (apparently you don't care a lot!). It's kind of funny.
You got NOTHING.

RAGE from TDS is all you have.

Pleading with everyone here to throw their vote away and help POS BIN BIDEN WIN

Cold Day in Hell that happens Toots.

MAGA

Forum List

Back