Solution to school Shootings

Here's a ready and sure answer.

A Federal death penalty for anyone killing a child on school property. Sentence to be carried out immediately
It doesn´t look like they even intent to survive their sprees. Tell students to stop mobbing the shit out of people if they don´t like to be killed some day.

I get it.

I'm pretty sure he wants them all to die, right?

Such an atrocious and mean-spirited argument.
Are you new around here or something?

I realize that it’s very common to see people accused of being racist, but that guy actually is racist.

It’s all he ever talks about. Note that he even brought race into this topic when it isn’t even about race.

Are you new around here or something?

I realize that it’s very common to see people accused of being racist, but that guy actually is racist.

It’s all he ever talks about. Note that he even brought race into this topic when it isn’t even about race.
I'm just going to quit multitasking now. Broke brought it up first.

Moving on.

I look around the globe and see many races, with no one race being superior to the other.
Scary taboo for most….I get it. Like all PC programmed folks, you see what you think you should see out of fear. We must play stupid, dumb ourselves down and pretend we are all equal.
What makes Tom Brady a superior quarterback?
What makes a team superior?
What makes a class or group of people superior?
Is it a combination of accomplishments, behavior and productivity.
This isn’t all that complex or trivial.

DGS49 took the time to articulate the point right here.

They listened to you, not me.
Yea, a county in Texas that went Trump by 20 points and somehow it’s our fault that you guys couldn’t fix the issue. Because obviously it’s our fault that even you guys don’t want to implement your own stupid ideas.

Forum List

Back