Solution to school Shootings

It’s a red state and a red county. If they have an idea then they should implement it.

If we can’t get red communities to implement their own stupid ideas then we need to move to a new idea.

The sheriff......is a Beto supporter.....which means he is as dumb as you are.....and the school board listened to him, they didn't do what they needed to do...and since you are pushing the stupid things you want, they listened to people like you and those children died....

Allowing teachers to be armed isn’t a federal issue. Texas allows it. Yet they don’t implement it?

Yep....they listened to you and others like you, likely including the democrat party supporting sheriff.....the guy who ordered his officers to not go in...against all current protocols for dealing with a mass public school shooter...

The sheriff......is a Beto supporter.....which means he is as dumb as you are.....and the school board listened to him, they didn't do what they needed to do...and since you are pushing the stupid things you want, they listened to people like you and those children died....
What does the sheriff have to do with your inability to get teachers armed?

Yep....they listened to you and others like you, likely including the democrat party supporting sheriff.....the guy who ordered his officers to not go in...against all current protocols for dealing with a mass public school shooter...
If you can’t convince people in a red county in a red state to implement your solution, then you guys have failed.

How about we try something that can ACTUALLY be implemented?

If you can’t convince people in a red county in a red state to implement your solution, then you guys have failed.

I think they learned their lesson....listening to people like you will get children killed.....

I think the new school they will build on that site, or nearby will incorporate the things we have pointed out, and they will have either armed security, or armed staff in the future...

They paid a horrible price for that new found wisdom.....

never listen to people like you....

Yeah....like Briss asked........what do you want implemented....please explain..in detail....

I think they learned their lesson....listening to people like you will get children killed.....

I think the new school they will build on that site, or nearby will incorporate the things we have pointed out, and they will have either armed security, or armed staff in the future...

They paid a horrible price for that new found wisdom.....

never listen to people like you....
And what makes you think that? Does that mean you won’t get to use the same excuse next time it happens?

Does it matter? You wouldn’t support what I suggest anyway.

And here we have someone who won't state what they want because they know their ideas will not survive the most basic of questions......

Come on....tell us what you want.....we tell you guys exactly what we want and we defend it...

Why can't you defend what you want?

And here we have someone who won't state what they want because they know their ideas will not survive the most basic of questions......

Come on....tell us what you want.....we tell you guys exactly what we want and we defend it...

Why can't you defend what you want?
What does it matter? Serious question.

I suggest X. You guys shit on X. Nothing happens. Then the next mass shooting happens.

Rinse and repeat.

Forum List

Back