Solution to school Shootings

He knew about how much time he would have to carry out his plan before a bullet stopped him.
So, he knew he had about an hour to do his thing? How did he know that the police wouldn't do what they were supposed to do for so long?

So, he knew he had about an hour to do his thing? How did he know that the police wouldn't do what they were supposed to do for so long?
He didn't, that was bonus for him, but he knew that there would probably be no LEO on scene immediately or for some time.

So you're here to tell us that you have no intention of defending your position?

Okay, but you could accomplish the same thing by just not coming into the thread.
I’m here to discuss the topic and observe people, not to try to convince you of anything.

It’s a red state and a red county. If they have an idea then they should implement it.

If we can’t get red communities to implement their own stupid ideas then we need to move to a new idea.
You're being unreasonable. The only 'red' I see is the blood of innocents being spilled when we argue what political party should bear the responsibility for the solution.

With all the time you take blaming the other side, YOU could be coming up with a solution. YOU. Take the initiative.

But if you won't compromise or come up with any reasonable ideas, the endeavor is pointless.

Tick-tick-tick-tick...

You're being unreasonable. The only 'red' I see is the blood of innocents being spilled when we argue what political party should bear the responsibility for the solution.

In all the time you blame the other side, YOU could be coming up with a solution. YOU. Take the initiative.

But if you won't compromise or come up with any reasonable ideas, the endeavor is pointless.

Tick-tick-tick-tick....
Please stop

With all the time you take blaming the other side, YOU could be coming up with a solution. YOU. Take the initiative.

Tick-tick-tick-tick...
I have come up with a solution. But most conservatives won’t agree to it. Instead, they offer their solution and then suck at implementing their own solution.

Where does that put is? Nowhere. Which is exactly why nothing will be done to address this and why it will keep happening.

I have compromised. I say go ahead and implement your idea even though I don’t think it will be effective. Why do Republicans suck at implementing their own idea? Let’s get things moving already.

Well, clearly the OP is silly. Most of these guys end up dead anyway so how is it a deterrent--the death penalty.

That being said...

:salute: for the idea of making mass shootings a federal crime. No parole for a federal rap. I like it. I would do it for any mass shooting though. Life prison...supermax...no parole... Love it all.

And yet you jump past that it's Democrats not enforcing the laws we have now across the country, including for murder.

Before calling for someone to create new penalties, why don't you call on your party to stop letting criminals and murderers off now?

I have come up with a solution. But most conservatives won’t agree to it. Instead, they offer their solution and then suck at implementing their own solution.
As I pointed out with the Gun-Free School Zones Act, so have Democrats.

So, that leaves us with one stark conclusion. Neither party has the courage to actually implement their solutions competently.

Ok so what’s stopping you guys from making your stupid idea mandatory? Do it already. Stop giving me excuses and do something.

The school board had access to the plan and funds, they made a decision, based on your ideas and other anti-gunners.....it didn't work....

So you blame us for the ideas they didn't use.......

As I pointed out with the Gun-Free School Zones Act, so have Democrats.

So, that leaves us with one stark conclusion. Neither party has the courage to actually implement their solutions competently.
It’s ineffective, I agree.

So let’s do something that will be effective. Oh. Right. Republicans wouldn’t agree to that.

So let’s do the Republican solution by arming staff. Oh. Right. Republicans suck at implementing their own solution.

So nothing will be done.

Forum List

Back